Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jay Z came out during Beyonce's show at the Barclays Center wearing the Solars...

Beyonce Jay-Z can drop it low on me anytime she he wants :wink: id hulk smash some of that

fixed

Nothing to brag about, I don't own the shoes yet.

Looks good my man. The slight yellowing of the sole is totally normal. I have it on one pair of plats and very slightly on solars. Glad to see another size 13 getting their pairs. If you ever want to sell either, PM me!

Make sure you examine the lacelocks. The back side of it should have II stamped on it. Not etched. It's like it was just pressed so the ridges may have faded a bit. If they are extremely visible it might be a red flag.

Last edited:
Nothing to brag about, I don't own the shoes yet.
Looks good my man. The slight yellowing of the sole is totally normal. I have it on one pair of plats and very slightly on solars. Glad to see another size 13 getting their pairs. If you ever want to sell either, PM me!

Make sure you examine the lacelocks. The back side of it should have II stamped on it. Not etched. It's like it was just pressed so the ridges may have faded a bit. If they are extremely visible it might be a red flag.
Appreciate it, glad to see you were able to pickup a pair of solars recently also.

The size 13 struggle is real.

Last edited:
There are people who still can't tell a real pair from a fake even though often times the pics are clear as day.

There are more than enough people who'll fall for the ol "buddy works for Nike and got em on discount"

those plats are definately fake :rofl:

ya really cant tell?....damn its really worst than i thought...

I've never owned any 2s that's why I didn't say anything but it appears the gitd part of the soles is actually suposed to be a little transparent on the platinums

if their fakes their the GOAT reps

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom