Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Made a thread but no responses yet.
Need a legit check.

Hi guys, was just wondering if the Yeezys Red Octobers would be coming out this year?? If so any release date?

left size tag on my solars came off yesterday while taking the shoe off. i wore them to the park with the kids and ended up have a 3pt shootout with my son, which i lost,,, shoes are legit, purchased by me from ndc. i was gonna try to glue it back on but dont wanna mess up the liner. i just put it under the insole so id always have it lol.

oh and as others have said, those solars above are fakes

My size label fell off too. I just threw it in the box. I wouldn't worry about putting it back on personally. Do you though. :smile:

I'm thinking 10/12.

look how old that tweet is

I'll have to let you guys know how it goes I guess

there's not even a release date yet so how would he ship them on the 28th of this month? if the yeezy 2s that are already out go for almost 3k deadstock why would get a pair that's not even released yet for 1k? you can't believe everybody that says they have a "connect"

if you already paid and you did it with Paypal, you probably fell for the oldest scammer trick in the book where they tell you their gonna ship after the time frame in which you can file a claim...

I can't believe people are willing to spend stacks for something they barely know anything about!

Last edited:
look how old that tweet is
there's not even a release date yet so how would he ship them on the 28th of this month? if the yeezy 2s that are already out go for almost 3k deadstock why would get a pair that's not even released yet for 1k? you can't believe everybody that says they have a "connect"

if you already paid and you did it with Paypal, you probably fell for the oldest scammer trick in the book where they tell you their gonna ship after the time frame in which you can file a claim...

I can't believe people are willing to spend stacks for something they barely know anything about!
Haven't sent money back, and I'm paying as soon as he get them in hand so I can see photos and then put them here for legit checks, then I'll pay

Haven't sent money back, and I'm paying as soon as he get them in hand so I can see photos and then put them here for legit checks, then I'll pay
Someone is willing to send you a pair of shoes on good faith? Please let me know how I can enter this alternate reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom