Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone is willing to send you a pair of shoes on good faith? Please let me know how I can enter this alternate reality.

I believe the poster stated that the seller will receive the item and then send him pictures....not the actual item.

Regardless I can't see this story ending with the poster getting an authentic NIKE product.

If red octobers actually came out on the 12th that and pokemon would make that the best birthday ever

Is there a yeezy 1 thread still poppin anywhere? Sorry I hate to be askin yeezy 1 questions in this thread..

But since im here here..

Could anyone tell me a decent price to pay for each of the 3 colorways? New and used?? Please?

I've just been on a yeezy 1 hunt...for quite a long time now...

I know I'm probably not the only one..

Is there a yeezy 1 thread still poppin anywhere? Sorry I hate to be askin yeezy 1 questions in this thread..

But since im here here..

Could anyone tell me a decent price to pay for each of the 3 colorways? New and used?? Please?

I've just been on a yeezy 1 hunt...for quite a long time now...

I know I'm probably not the only one..

used: Zens 800 Tans 850 Blinks 950
DS about 1500 across the board

this is just my opinion based in what I've seen pairs sell for, eBay prices will always be higher and dudes will always try and tax after a new hyped shoe comes out like the MVP lebrons. I haven't looked since earlier in the year so people may be trying to charge more, but people that are really serious about getting rid of em usually sell around there

If only I could get a pair of red october for retail(if they do release) :smh: I would wear those things everyday.....if only

Last edited:
Any and ALL "Red October" Yeezy 2 shoes that are on eBay, and every other site for sale are fakes. Period.

Any and ALL "Red October" Yeezy 2 shoes that are on eBay, and every other site for sale are fakes. Period.
How sure are you considering the bids are going crazy. They are promising 100% authentics and no fakes. if they are fake you just dispute with ebay/paypal and you will get you're money back aslong as you got proof of them saying that are the genuine pair.

^^
The "red octobers" are definitely FAKES.
They still have to go into production in October. Thats what Nike reps said 2 months ago.
So how in Hell would the seller have other sizes?! They are plenty of YouTube videos of the so called super perfect red octobers from Chinese sellers dude :rolleyes
By now there would be a release date If they would release next month. And people from kanyes camp would be rocking it or other celebs

Kanye is the only one with red yeezy's. All Others on IG, ebay etc are FAKE!

Last edited:
^^
The "red octobers" are definitely FAKES.
They still have to go into production in October. Thats what Nike reps said 2 months ago.
So how in Hell would the seller have other sizes?! They are plenty of YouTube videos of the so called super perfect red octobers from Chinese sellers dude
eyes.gif

By now there would be a release date If they would release next month. And people from kanyes camp would be rocking it or other celebs

Kanye is the only one with red yeezy's. All Others on IG, ebay etc are FAKE!
I get it, but the guy was saying **** like he works close with nike, and is able to get 2 pairs but will be having them shipped to him on the 28th, blahblah. he seems legit I will ask for photos and stuff ofc. will put them up here for checks. then take it from there

I get it, but the guy was saying **** like he works close with nike, and is able to get 2 pairs but will be having them shipped to him on the 28th, blahblah. he seems legit I will ask for photos and stuff ofc. will put them up here for checks. then take it from there

You do know this is a very common tactic used? Everyone has a insider in Nike these days.

Was just wondering, how can you make it 100% fool proof so that you can't get scammed coz if they are fakes you can refund your money on paypal with ease

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom