Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Solars have black insoles. The symbols on that box look like all the other fakes I've seen. Symbols should be subtle and less pronounced.

This is my box from Saint Alfred's

*looks at post count*

*looks at join date*

honestly what does an established NT account mean anymore... who gives a F bout how long someone's been on here other than bishes, so tired of seeing snobbery like this

^Solars have black insoles. The symbols on that box look like all the other fakes I've seen. Symbols should be subtle and less pronounced.

This is my box from Saint Alfred's

they still using old NSW box? i thought all NSW release starting from August already used the new nike retro box

not sure if anyone saw, but @justinamazing1 posted a pic of some Reds yesterday saying something like "should I wear these to the Mayweather fight?" and then later deleted the pic. he owns EVERY possible Lebron PE/sample and well over 10+ pairs of each other Y2, so I think he might be the only person besides Ye with a credible pair.

:nerd:

hopefully more pairs start surfacing.

you gotta take a break man..

all your posts in here have been you jumping the gun or being really late with obvious things.
oh whatever... at least I'm trying to get invloved in the thread and stay on topic. Better than people like you who come in every so often just to moan about somebody else like a lil b****

oh whatever... at least I'm trying to get invloved in the thread and stay on topic. Better than people like you who come in every so often just to moan about somebody else like a lil b****

Did this guy get a language warning? Cause stars are illegal right. I hope he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom