Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm damn. How?
campout 

happy.gif

Anybody know the names of these swoosh accounts?
WTF names are you talking about..... nike employees get a discount like most retail employees. They get whats called a swoosh account, which has new releases for cheaper than retail. also it has a higher avlibility than NDC. swoosh accounts can be shared with family only, and if you share it with friends and they catch you, you lose it. they can also take advantadge of the employees store in Oregon which has huge discounts and possibly never released/never seen shoes; but i believe there is a spending limit of $700 there. 

^^ think he's referring to swoosh accounts that have Red Octobers on their calendar. European swoosh accounts

WTF names are you talking about..... nike employees get a discount like most retail employees. They get whats called a swoosh account, which has new releases for cheaper than retail. also it has a higher avlibility than NDC. swoosh accounts can be shared with family only, and if you share it with friends and they catch you, you lose it. they can also take advantadge of the employees store in Oregon which has huge discounts and possibly never released/never seen shoes; but i believe there is a spending limit of $700 there. 

Thanks for the info.

Or stores that's authorize to sell Nike products

So only employees can get into this website? How did this guy find out

Maybe he works at a Nike store.................................

Or has a friend or family member that works for a Nike store..........................

It's nothing special.

wait so whats this internet thing? how do i get there guys? is it like a secret society or something? and this whole "nike" idea? i just dont get it... please answer my questions with your first response so i can ask unnneeded followup questions for the next week. thanks

wait so whats this internet thing? how do i get there guys? is it like a secret society or something? and this whole "nike" idea? i just dont get it... please answer my questions with your first response so i can ask unnneeded followup questions for the next week. thanks
Starting to think dude is just trying to get his post count up.

Lol, I just didn't know what a swoosh account was, and then after I was just checking.

I am just on this thread to get as much info as possible, not to try to make anything negative out of it. 
smile.gif

Sorry to anyone that I may have hurt or bothered. 

Last edited:
no need to follow up this is REAL INFO FROM THE NIKE.NET (THATS WHAT EURO SWOOSH MEANT-NIKE EMPLOYEE ACCOUNT).THE RED YEEZY 2 SHOWS UP ON RELEASE MOSTLY LIKE OCTOBER(IT ALWAYS HAS A MARGIN BUT MOST OF THE TIMES SHOE COMES UP AT THE BEGINNING OF THE MARGIN FOR RELEASE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom