Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

He gets a lot of samples and promos.

Last edited:
Well, I need to see a glow test. I didn't ask if the shoes were real... Just this box and if the fake does. But if he won't show a glow test, I won't believe... Like I stated earlier.

Do the fakes have this box? This is the same guy I was mentioning before btw.

Three concerns I have and maybe I'm over-analyzing.

1. CM is capitalized when the first two releases are lowercase.
2. Since when are color codes one color and not have two colors listed in the code, Red/Red for example.
3. The font for the size (9.5) doesn't look proportional to me.

Three concerns I have and maybe I'm over-analyzing.

1. CM is capitalized when the first two releases are lowercase.
2. Since when are color codes one color and not have two colors listed in the code, Red/Red for example.
3. The font for the size (9.5) doesn't look proportional to me.

Thank you

Do the fakes have this box? This is the same guy I was mentioning before btw.

I asked dude in his Instagram yesterday what color his box was, he said it was brown like all the other nsw boxes. I told him that's how I know they're fake cuz nsw releases come in red boxes now.

now all of a sudden he pops up with a red box. dude just tryna get Instagram fame. if u notice the super perfect reds come in a brown box with a red tag, he just took it off and put it on one of the new nsw boxes.

I asked dude in his Instagram yesterday what color his box was, he said it was brown like all the other nsw boxes. I told him that's how I know they're fake cuz nsw releases come in red boxes now.

now all of a sudden he pops up with a red box. dude just tryna get Instagram fame. if u notice the super perfect reds come in a brown box with a red tag, he just took it off and put it on one of the new nsw boxes.
Wow man. Thanks for the info. Now he's also being suspect with this glow test. I have a strong feeling he won't do it, but if he does have a glow test... then would he be legit? I know he won't, but you never know.

what does a glow test matter? we dont even know if they glow... theyre fake regardless, but thats 1 factor which can easily be faked, fake yeezys glow too....

Wow man. Thanks for the info. Now he's also being suspect with this glow test. I have a strong feeling he won't do it, but if he does have a glow test... then would he be legit? I know he won't, but you never know.

word on the street is that the real red yeezys don't glow. whether that's true or not, fake yeezys also glow so that proves nothing.

his pair is definitely fake tho, toe box is way off. the real question is why you want them to be real so badly

Last edited:
The sample pairs (including the ones Kanye has been wearing) do not glow. That has been confirmed by someone who has had a pair (a former Nike employee).

There has been no confirmation whether the release pairs will glow or not tho.

word on the street is that the real red yeezys don't glow. whether that's true or not, fake yeezys also glow so that proves nothing.

his pair is definitely fake tho, toe box is way off. the real question is why you want them to be real so badly

Me personally, I really am anticipating this release. I really want to see a real pair that's not from Kanye... And just trying to get some info as fast as possible so I can make my plans to get my hands on a pair.

Me personally, I really am anticipating this release. I really want to see a real pair that's not from Kanye... And just trying to get some info as fast as possible so I can make my plans to get my hands on a pair.

yeah yeah, the thirst has consumed you lol. when everybody wants something like this all it's gonna come down to is who's willing to pay more. all the connects in the world ain't even gonna help cuz everybody gonna be tryna call in that favor

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom