Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody be like "my body is ready" when it really should be "my money is ready" cause if your pockets deep these red joints is easyyyyy yeezyyyyyy.

those dudes reds are fake as hell..

sneakerwatch is stupid as hell for posting them up too.

the official DO glow, they have to be out in the sun for a while, you can only see the glow indoors in the dark too, the sole is not red either its a light pink..

these are the fakes courtesy of our friends at sneakerwatch..

more suspect pics here. http://www.sneakerwatch.com/article/020375/nike-air-yeezy-2-red-october-new-images/135117/

video_image-135117.jpg

kanye-west-nike-air-yeezy-2-red-october-1.jpg

the fakes have terrible swooshes that basically have holes cut into em, they are supposed to give the swoosh an embossed look, like this.

red-air-yeezy-2-on-feet-images.jpg

NOT LIKE THIS...

video_image-135125.jpg

Last edited:
On
all you have to do is calm your thirst bro. if you did that and did a little research you would have noticed that the pics in that eBay auction are the "super perfect" fakes that are out now. and somebody that could get real yeezys would not use pics of fakes to promote their auction
you have to file a claim within a certain amount of days, I think it's 45 days, check Paypal website to be sure. but if you win the auction dude will probably give you the run around and won't ship until after you can file a claim, then send you fakes

honestly tho you just have to lower your thirst levels and be skeptical. I'm gonna assume your pretty young cuz anybody with experience could tell that auction is a scam. these are the most hyped shoes of all time so if somebody comes around claiming they're connected at nike and can get extra pairs they're lying. people that work for nike corporate are gonna miss out on this shoe. so many people want this shoe but its limited so the only people getting hooked up are VIPs, people with friends in very high places and celebs, so i highly doubt anybody that is connected enough is gonna be able to get an EXTRA pair.

you can pm me if you have questions on how to make sure you dont get scammed, but I promise you if remain at your current level of hype you WILL be scammed in the near future.
only just read this now, I only collect asics tbh. But I like the yeezys and would love to score a pair. Your adive has come in handy and Inhave turned down all the fakes so far. Ill just have to wait, much appreciated man

Anybody that says Ill take more pics when I get around to it, dont trust....With work,school I dont have time? ok...

I got sloars from HOH after release date. Someone didn't pick up their pair and I got an email to go purchase couple days after release date.

just spent $2k on Plats..
should've copped last year for $1.4 :smh:
but once i have them :smokin

The plats are dope but them solars fu**** up the game! That's wasup though 2k can't be bad I was suppose to get solars for 1,400 but it fell thru I'm still trying though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom