Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there ever been a situation where Nike has kept the production of a shoe a secret where no one knew if it were coming out or not like this? Could this shoe be similar to how the Doernbecher shoes pop up?

Has there ever been a situation where Nike has kept the production of a shoe a secret where no one knew if it were coming out or not like this? Could this shoe be similar to how the Doernbecher shoes pop up?

That's y I said nike is playin games. The V's were supposed to release last year but Isaac passed away. But my point is nike hasn't given the slightest clue if these are releasing. Nike knows what they're doing. If I'm wrong and these pop up like jack n the box I'll be very surprised. I saw so many fake tweets bout the red Octobers. That's just my personal thoughts though. I'm a nobody so don't go bad on me for stating my opinion.

That's y I said nike is playin games. The V's were supposed to release last year but Isaac passed away. But my point is nike hasn't given the slightest clue if these are releasing. Nike knows what they're doing. If I'm wrong and these pop up like jack n the box I'll be very surprised. I saw so many fake tweets bout the red Octobers. That's just my personal thoughts though. I'm a nobody so don't go bad on me for stating my opinion.

Nike has said they will be released later this year months ago...

Chances are they'll release in October no need to overthink it. If not they'll cone out soon enough while most of us will be complaining about bots and mom and pop shops charging 2k+. No need to be impatient

wasn't that the guy that was mentioned in the authentic check thread?

probably the new reps/yeezybays coming? :nerd:

Last edited:
Smh that **** aint funny someone's going to get fooled if not already considering the listing has ended

jim e rustler?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That has to be that NTer trolling right?

They don't even look as good as the images from Godshoe's latest (in fact, Godshoe's looks better). The only difference is the "Sample" script which could very well be a Photoshop.

All in all the use of an orange box with the Sample tags, and the Sample script in the shoe sells that. The sneaker itself has flaws though, which gives it away.

zoom into the size tag, it even says “sample” on it. :lol:

the other replicas have that fake item code that some dude trolled with a while back :smh:

if these are the new reps coming out, it's gonna be funny when all these “sample” pairs all of a sudden hit eBay.

Last edited:
Anyone who knows Nike knows that they don't produce those types of size tags

and that they don't make size 12 samples. but not everyone is smart. actually most people aren't
not too many ppl are knowledgeable in the field of Nike sneakers so it's difficult fot them to tell. Most of the time when you see a sample stamp on the inside of a pair of Nikes it's authentic but not here. With y2s u can never be too careful but ppl are dropping stacks on fake red October's when the real ones aren't available yet

that's my point, if your spending $2000 on anything, especially a sneaker, you have to be smart enough to do the necessary research in order to know your not getting scammed
I agree. Or buy it from a reputable retailer so u know you aren't getting scammed.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Ye...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

almost positive these are fakes, but damn, everything looks spot on..
I swear ive seen that dude on NT. same pic and all. 
 and that they don't make size 12 samples. but not everyone is smart. actually most people aren't
they would make sz12 samples since kanye wears a 12, pretty sure some authentics have been seen before. other than that, most samples are sz9, and basketball shoe samples are usually a 13. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom