Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
$1650? naww...the thirst for e-props is real.

Actually did pay it tho...
http://bit.ly/1b7CfuH

At this point I'm thinking my best chance for legit solars is through flight club. Sell pairs and try and come up with enough money. They don't even have smaller sizes available... That's what worries me

Lol son came in with the eBay listing.. That's wasup that's a deal and a half. Smh at dudes saying he didn't pay that.. Who cares how much he paid...

Crazy thing about that listing is son knew he could get more money for them yet sold them for that price

Yeah, real surprised they didn't cancel the transaction and claim "no longer available" or something. Lol.

Coulda easily gotten almost double that if he took his time. They all def look close to DS.

T
This dude MIkeyMan is legit. 

He's a sniper when it comes to deals. Dude puts in work.

Thanks homie. I still wish I woulda kept all the solars I had ages ago. But glad you got em now.

And DJ in the beginning of the sale I was worried the seller was scamming as he hadn't had a sale in 3 years and had been inactive on eBay for ages but he came they and was a very chill and nice guy. Shipped quick too and have me overnight shippin.

T
Thanks homie. I still wish I woulda kept all the solars I had ages ago. But glad you got em now.

And DJ in the beginning of the sale I was worried the seller was scamming as he hadn't had a sale in 3 years and had been inactive on eBay for ages but he came they and was a very chill and nice guy. Shipped quick too and have me overnight shippin.

I was watching that listing when it first went up. Passed because it wasn't my size. Congrats though :nthat:

Anyone have any leads on 8.5 Yeezy solars? Very difficult to find many Yeezys in 8.5. Looking for private seller (not a sneaker business).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom