Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This...........a whole lot of hoping and wishing is all they are doing.
I'm in the same boat, that's y u don't see me asking about the RD. I'm just going to be ready to try and get a pair when it comes

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat, that's y u don't see me asking about the RD. I'm just going to be ready to try and get a pair when it comes

A lot of users don't remember the way the last release went. Nike released their release dates, websites had most of the stores who would release them around a week in advance and if the store was raffle, rsvp, or fcfs. No one really had to ask questions, the information was there.

Last edited:
I would say worry isn't the correct word to describe it. More of everyone is speculating and guessing the RD. When you say worry sounds like losing sleep. Individuals posting their thoughts as they past their work day, free time, etc.

A lot of users don't remember the way the last release went. Nike released their release dates, websites had most of the stores who would release them around a week in advance and if the store was raffle, rsvp, or fcfs. No one really had to ask questions, the information was there.
yeah but no one knew what mom and pop shops did with their stock. Most sold for above retail, by a lot

I would say worry isn't the correct word to describe it. More of everyone is speculating and guessing the RD. When you say worry sounds like losing sleep. Individuals posting their thoughts as they past their work day, free time, etc.

So... the better advice is to not worry about the release date because of the slim chances? :lol:
it's like this, other than for yeezys, when has there been so much speculation and fake information around? Never. Like in the gamma blue xi thread no one is speculating about the exact RD, or even in any other thread.

I know, thats why I said true to your post. That list can give people an idea of where the RO could release at least.
yeah ur right I agree, I'm just telling ppl so they know that that's not an official list of every shop receiving them. Btw, all those shops are going to be bombarded like two weeks b4 release lol. If u want a somewhat easier time copping find a shop not on that list

yeah ur right I agree, I'm just telling ppl so they know that that's not an official list of every shop receiving them. Btw, all those shops are going to be bombarded like two weeks b4 release lol. If u want a somewhat easier time copping find a shop not on that list

It is going to be a madhouse. I won't be surprised if people start calling those stores soon asking questions. My only options are raffle, RSVP or NDC, if i don't obtain a pair through those options, I won't have a pair.

It is going to be a madhouse. I won't be surprised if people start calling those stores soon asking questions. My only options are raffle, RSVP or NDC, if i don't obtain a pair through those options, I won't have a pair.
those options make things very hard on you. I tried that last time and went empty handed(did not cop those military ivs as a consolation prize lol).

those options make things very hard on you. I tried that last time and went empty handed(did not cop those military ivs as a consolation prize lol).

You're right, but some dumb*** didn't pick up their pair of Solars at 125th HOH and I get an email to pick them up a couple days after release date. Hope I get lucky again.

Mart, I think most people have already started thinking about how they plan to buy them. If you're expecting everyone to share their strategy in here then you're nuts man. Its just not going to happen lol

I'll share my strategy.

Friday I'll wake up in OK then fly to NYC, where I'll meet up with Mark, Cap'n sneakerhead, and sneakerfan1. We'll pop Molly's and get to sweatin and roll to some underground club where Mark knows the bouncer. Cap'n will hook us up in VIP thru his NFL connects, and sneaker fan will corrall the 6 finest dime pieces in the place to join us.

We'll all have pairs RSVP'd at NTNY and Mercer. 2 pairs each. So after a night of no sleep, we'll roll into the Niketowns early and grab our pairs Saturday morning. Celebratory bleezy and I hit the first flight after that to Vegas.

Meet up with j23 on the strip and go grab our nikeLV RSVP's. Have a few celebratory glasses of scotch with my boi and leave him to his party. I'll bounce back to my penthouse suite to do some EXTREMELY high quality yack in my suite (since I partied all night in NYC and now some jet lag is also kicking in and I can't miss the tweet) while waiting on the second NTLV RSVP for unsold pairs to go live, then grab one in my name and also one in each of my new friends, Sukison and Destani, names. Will give them their 3 hour fee, take a nap in my lush suite, covered in red Octobers, and end the night at the Love is Beautiful Fest with a group of barely twenty something HARD 10's covered in GITD body paint.

Basically, another day in the life of your average NTer.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: sounds like this is going to be an EPIC event for us

@Sneakerfan1 can you send me one of those dime pieces right now to hold me over until RD? semi-srs :D
@BeastFACE V.Cruz should have enough time to party with us since them bum *** MIDGETS 0-6 :rofl:
@Mark081990 I got shotgun in the Lambo or Rarri, whichever one you choose to bring out that night :lol:

This average NTer life is where it's at :nthat:

Last edited:

i think MAJOR in DC got them too and charged rape. like 1k+ with tax on top. 
THAT'S A STEAL PRICE NOW
laugh.gif
. I WOULD PAY THAT NO QUESTIONS ASKED ON RELEASE DAY.
it is compared to prices now, but compared to retail, its a big bump. if i was in it for resale, id pay it no question now. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom