Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got some What the kd v,,,,it's a consultation prize for me cause I know I can't get the ro.
Has anyone confirmed if the ro will glow yet?

:lol: @ dudes scared to wear these cause afraid of value going down.

Just let them go then fan and get your money. Price is at it's peak. Don't see these really moving up anymore at least not while you're still old enough to care about shoes

Clearly something someone who has never had money would say.

hopefully they release the weekend im in NY for the Yeezus Concert. I feel like my chances are better there than in Ohio

n6GFRNv.jpg
Cruel Summer promotion from Summer '12

Edit: so apparently you can't use "sole collectorrr" website in a post. Not even share an image. It turns into this: *************.com lol

Last edited:
These celebrities should be more patient with their free yeezys. For the first yeezy 2s "celebrities" were getting free pairs left and right.

I dont think the release date is anytime soon. Pairs will be more limited than the initial colors ( no not both colors combined), way more limited. If you have a Mom n pop connect, then good for you. Mom n pops, and Nike Bots will be able to purchase. 

If this has all been said b4, i apologize, just wanted to give you what i have. 

I dont think the release date is anytime soon. Pairs will be more limited than the initial colors ( no not both colors combined), way more limited. If you have a Mom n pop connect, then good for you. Mom n pops, and Nike Bots will be able to purchase. 

If this has all been said b4, i apologize, just wanted to give you what i have. 

You have made up information. Nobody knows how many of these will be produced just like no one (outside of Oregon) knows how many of the first 2 colorways were produced. Stop trying to fan the flames with BS

You have made up information. Nobody knows how many of these will be produced just like no one (outside of Oregon) knows how many of the first 2 colorways were produced. Stop trying to fan the flames with BS
dude works in the industry his word is 100x  better than all the garbage that is been spilled out 

Bout 3 K of Solars and about 3 K of Plats. Those were the numbers I was told. So expect these to be 3K or less.

Last edited:
i know its not guaranteed but i just got my registration printed out for the Sneakervilla hunt (worth a try), i think i should have the upper hand on this since i lived in philly my whole life i know this city like the back of my hand. 

i know its not guaranteed but i just got my registration printed out for the Sneakervilla hunt (worth a try), i think i should have the upper hand on this since i lived in philly my whole life i know this city like the back of my hand. 
I entered too. You definitely have a huge advantage. I'm from NYC and don't expect to win. 400 online entries????!? They're ridiculous for what? 20 pairs?

C'mon ruvilla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom