Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

Keep it moving. That's interesting advice. Keep it moving as in you think your input here is more useful than mine so I should leave? Because if we were to take a poll I'm sure that wouldn't be the case. Or do you mean keep it moving as in I should keep verbally assaulting you over the internet and moving this post up to the top of the forum?

Actually, if you could, could you just define what "it" is for me? And please cite because I know you always have the BEST and most accurate info and I need those sources!

And while I would love the opportunity to smell your Nikes for $100 my job allows me to smell all the Nikes I want on a daily basis.... and here's the kicker, I get paid for it! So thanks for the chance but I'll just stick to wearing the shoes and leave the sole licking to you and your adolescent counterparts.

Good luck December 7th though, I hear Skechers is releasing a commemorative Pearl Harbor sandal.
nthat.gif
eek.gif

LOL I love when people come in here attacking people who "Care" too much, then themselves, end up posting a book. No one cares, bro. Trust me when I say that.

laugh.gif
 right at my desk when i read that had some co-workers tryna figure out what it was that i was giggling bout.  

LOL Dude just give it a rest. I know you're trying to get your rep up, but the fact of the matter is, I'll have pairs and you won't. So we will see who's laughing at the end of the day.
Laughing at the end of the day? So you're saying they come out today?

You are smarter than I thought, silently declaring the war on sneakers by trying to mislead us with your reference to the Japanese bombing of Pearl Harbor. Did these actually come out on September 11th? Are you in the Illuminati? So many questions I need your sources to answer.

Laughing at the end of the day? So you're saying they come out today?

You are smarter than I thought, silently declaring the war on sneakers by trying to mislead us with your reference to the Japanese bombing of Pearl Harbor. Did these actually come out on September 11th? Are you in the Illuminati? So many questions I need your sources to answer.

If you wanna keep calling me out, I'll just get a mod to ban you. Simple as that. Keep it moving. I'm here for news and not name calling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom