Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laughing at the end of the day? So you're saying they come out today?

You are smarter than I thought, silently declaring the war on sneakers by trying to mislead us with your reference to the Japanese bombing of Pearl Harbor. Did these actually come out on September 11th? Are you in the Illuminati? So many questions I need your sources to answer.

If you wanna keep calling me out, I'll just get a mod to ban you. Simple as that. Keep it moving. I'm here for news and not name calling.

For real though, there is no solid info out there yet. Some people know. But they aren't sharing. Some people THINK they know, and even they aren't sharing. This release is virgin tight, gonna have to warm this one up for a while before we get anywhere.

Still holding out for October. If not 2013 until somebody official says otherwise (and doesn't delete it, lol).

YOU MIGHT BE. THE ATTACK WAS VICIOUS. CAME OUT OF LEFT FIELD. HAD ME ROLLING AT MY DESK AT WORK.
I didn't either, never found mother jokes funny/hurtful if no one even knows her.

Everyone's response to that joke though>
laugh.gif
haha i didnt think the joke was too personal or something, i just dont understand 2 pages of paragraph responses and gifs to just another lame joke

I don't get why everyone wants these all RED out Yeezys so much.. I mean the hype is strong, but wouldn't you rather have DB3's or All Red Jordan 3s instead??

I don't get why everyone wants these all RED out Yeezys so much.. I mean the hype is strong, but wouldn't you rather have DB3's or All Red Jordan 3s instead??

Same reason why you got the galaxy foams in your avi.

I love the shape and style of the yeezys. Mainly this one, considering the new toe box and the spikes. The color has a better "pop" to it.

I overlook the hype. I just really like the design of the shoe.

yeah, taste is totally subjective, i wouldn't be caught dead in foams, i think they're horribly ugly, especially the ones with glitter on 'em called "galaxy"...

and def prefer all yeezys over any jordan retro of lately...

Ive been a big Ye fan since 11th grade or so, while also being a sneaker head. So when the Y1's came out, I just fell in love. I dig Kanye for multiple reasons, one being his style. You just knew if he was going to design a sneaker, it'd be dope.

I think DB 3's are ugly. but I don't think people are crazy for paying 800+ for em after re-releasing. That's their taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom