Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FC been good to me. at the first height I got $2k return...the last 2 pairs I've gotten $2800 return at $3500 set price. My last pair lasted 1 hr. 
Where do you find used yeezy II's for less than 2 grand?

I can see DS Yeezy II's going for $3,000. But USED pair? That should not be selling for 2 grand....

This thread is so off the chain. Hopefully the dude meeting Kanye actually gets some info. Kanye might be in a good mood after getting engaged

I think I finally figured it out, we're supposed to wear them NEXT October, duhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Kanye never said Red October 2013! So just another 12 months or so and THEY.ARE.OURS.

roll.gif
 this dude stays reppin himself. Word to powerballin

If this guy jumps down your throat like the last guy, don't cry for a mod this time. No hate, you're just asking for it.

I belong to several forums online, and none of them are as bad this place. The mods here DON'T do their job, it's a fact. I'm here to talk about Yeezys and have fun in doing so. But I get little kids who know who I am, hating on every single word. Niketalk is just playing field for Ebattles, I swear. I'm good, let's talk about the damn shoes.

If this guy jumps down your throat like the last guy, don't cry for a mod this time. No hate, you're just asking for it.

I belong to several forums online, and none of them are as bad this place. The mods here DON'T do their job, it's a fact. I'm here to talk about Yeezys and have fun in doing so. But I get little kids who know who I am, hating on every single word. Niketalk is just playing field for Ebattles, I swear. I'm good, let's talk about the damn shoes.

repped... but can you please switch your avy back to the one I made? :frown:

And that time is now.

Anything that serves to promote or facilitate the purchase of illegal, counterfeit products is strictly prohibited on NikeTalk.  The user responsible has been banned from this discussion and we're removing the offending posts.

In the future, simply report any posts of this nature to the staff using the report button.  (It looks like a little red flag.)  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom