Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get your concealed weapons license. Had some punk kids step up when I got my db5s till I told them how it was going to end for them (I'm in Dallas Texas btw)

Its damn near impossible to get a license to carry in NY.. Luckily Ive boxed for 9yrs, unfortunately I am only 5'5 so I wouldnt be able to fight off a group of dudes. I wish i was able to wear most of my sneakers but honestly the bronx is too crazy, people here get robbed for the dumbest things like gucci belts

Its damn near impossible to get a license to carry in NY.. Luckily Ive boxed for 9yrs, unfortunately I am only 5'5 so I wouldnt be able to fight off a group of dudes. I wish i was able to wear most of my sneakers but honestly the bronx is too crazy, people here get robbed for the dumbest things like gucci belts
I've Seen Worse. I Grew Up All Over Ny And When I Was In School Up There People Would Get Robbed Over Jansport Backpacks Haha.

Oh New York. Not Gonna Lie I Miss That Place. But Talking About The LV's... Those Haven't Crossed My Mind Lately But You Made A Good Point. 

If I Don't Get My Hands On The Red Octobers For Retail And I'm Faced With Paying 2 Grand + For Them.. I Rather Pay For The Don's. No Doubt

Exactly, NY dudes do the dumbest s**t..

But thats how I feel about these.. If I cant cop for retail ill keep hunting for some red dons. I tried trading either my solars or plats for a pair but no luck

See this tweet.

Weaver ‏@WeaverTheGreat 7m
"For all the hypebeasts lol "

Click on the link and LOL at the first post

I'd move. Texas is all about protecting yourself and your property.

This is my first post so hi everyone.
I share this pic because didn't saw it in the previous post.
A guy was selling this pair on eBay.
I'm 100% sure that they are fake because the profile had 0 rates, and was deleted just after the end of the auction.
I'm just asking, like the Fake Sample US12, Do you think the "Sample Property of Nike Not for Resale" is a custom by the seller? He took a marker and did this, or do you think chinese started making Replica with this in order to make them look real?

Last edited:
Tried to do a meetup for worn solars yesterday. I had done biz with the seller before and he sold me a pair of worn plats for 1k (2 weeks ago). So he pulls up to my house after he drove 1hr and 30 mins. Then, he whooped out a fake pair of solars, in a legit box. Can't believe the man had the audacity to whoop out fakes.

Tried to do a meetup for worn solars yesterday. I had done biz with the seller before and he sold me a pair of worn plats for 1k (2 weeks ago). So he pulls up to my house after he drove 1hr and 30 mins. Then, he whooped out a fake pair of solars, in a legit box. Can't believe the man had the audacity to whoop out fakes.
When I Was Working Down In A Studio Down In Atlanta People Used To Really Do This.

Put Fakes In Their Box That Came With The Real Pairs And Try To Dish Them Off.

If he made that drive he probably thought they were legit

Last edited:
And what you guy think about the stamp and the size tag from the Size 12 sample from Jim_e_rustler ?
Do you think it is also a custom made? 

Those look pretty legit too me. Suede is on point. Also the tag, I think it may be the same guy who posted the DB 5's two days early on IG. Not sure. ( The photo Mark posted)

Last edited:
350x700px-LL-79b4fc07_Capturedcran2013-10-1818.54.16.png

Fake

350x700px-LL-244e1d7e_ScreenShot2013-10-27at12.02.45AM.png

New pairs posted...

nike-air-yeezy-2-red-october-sneakers.jpg

Kim's

Two different shoes IMO. Suede is on point with the lower pairs.
Below is a pic of the DB 5 with the same tag a day or two before those were announced.

Air-Jordan-5-Doernbecher.jpg

Last edited:
Ok So I went and checked, the tag on that photo is the SAME guy who posted the first pic of DB 5's a day or two before they announced!! GET READY YALL!! :smokin :smokin :smokin

Ok So I went and checked, the tag on that photo is the SAME guy who posted the first pic of DB 5's a day or two before they announced!! GET READY YALL!! :smokin :smokin :smokin

You might want to take another look at the toebox.. They're really off despite having the correct suede

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom