Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not believing anything.

Would like to see production dates on the platinums from the refresh villa had. If you read their post they make it seem like receiving the pairs was a surprise to them. They may have been produced recently while Nike produced Red Yeezys

That guy is someone in the know with Nike, he was the first in the world with real DB 5 pics and now he's posting these. I'm thinking we hear something tomorrow or Monday about a date. Lets all pray to Yeezus!!

Shouldn't be too surprised it's not as if we have super detailed legit pics floating around

Thats true but people that have been going to the yeezus concert have captured some clear pictures of them.. Theres nothing like official detailed pics though

If it was ANYBODY else's tag, I'd be more skeptical.
JOBYs.gif

Last edited:
My plats are legit, fakes don't have the 3M woven in.
so what happened with the solars? Seems weird someone would give u a legit sneaker one week and then try to play you the next. Did he get fooled himself?

Crazy how the chinos darkened the suede on the toebox already

look legit. and if anybody remembers, a pic of a run of Platinums with a similar wiebo tag popped up a little before the first two colors dropped. idk how soon before, but the time is definitely upon us

look legit. and if anybody remembers, a pic of a run of Platinums with a similar wiebo tag popped up a little before the first two colors dropped. idk how soon before, but the time is definitely upon us

If you're right and the time is near my girlfriend will have to move her bday to next month or after

I wouldn't apply that logic to this release, cause he posted a pic of DB foams and those drop in like 2 weeks or so. Stay ready. Also it's VERY clear this guy can't post pics until it's very close to the annoucement, so expect that soon. :smokin

Last edited:
I wouldn't apply that logic to this release, cause he posted a pic of DB foams and those drop in like 2 weeks or so. Stay ready. Also it's VERY clear this guy can't post pics until it's very close to the annoucement, so expect that soon.
smokin.gif

By the  way, he deleted the picture from his Weibo's page.
If ^^^This Comment Coincides With Gatorviking's Post... *Waiting*

Those pairs ihustle11 posted are real.
Red october yeezy 2 finishes production nov 1st.

The picture coincides with the end of the production dates.....that dude is legit

Those pairs ihustle11 posted are real.
Red october yeezy 2 finishes production nov 1st.

The picture coincides with the end of the production dates.....that dude is legit

I've Heard The November Info About Production. Glad To See They're Surfacing Though. Getting Closer And Closer To RD

Crazy how the chinos darkened the suede on the toebox already
These are the real pairs. You can tell by the suede which is a darker red than the rest of the shoe, and by the mesh. The mesh is diagonal just like the mesh on the Solars. All of the RO fakes have horizontal mesh like the Plats. These look hot. Can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom