Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok Villa, thanks for stopping by to clear some of that up.

You said something interesting. Nike sent the store pairs... It's nice to see you didn't have to somehow hold back stock from release date. It's nice to see Nike is in support...

My question for 4wrestling / villa is.... What is the production date on those Yeezys? I'm just wondering if Nike produced more pairs after the 10/2011 - 1/2012 production dates on my pairs.

Doesn't really change anything. Just curious
Mine have 2 dates?  You guys are the Yeezy experts, not me.  Maybe someone can tell me what it means.

Thanks ^ that's normal. Production beginning / production ending dates. Just was wondering if they made more pairs after that in like 2013. Do the soles show signs of browning or age?

My DS pair has minor brown spots so it would be normal.. But they don't always have it as I learned from DJ Proto. Depends on several factors

Last edited:
Thanks ^ that's normal. Production beginning / production ending dates. Just was wondering if they made more pairs after that in like 2013. Do the soles show signs of browning or age?

My DS pair has minor brown spots so it would be normal
Knock on wood, the soles are in pristine condition right now.  I assume Nike had these kept in a nice, safe, climate controlled space.  I have a dehumidifier in my condo which keeps the humidity right around 50% which will hopefully help preserve my shoes a little better.

It was crazy to me seeing the Villa employees carry out all the Corks and Yeezys in the same damn Memphis Distribution Center shipping boxes that NDC ships there stuff in.  I don't know why, but I just fantasized a box from NDC of 10 pairs of Yeezys showing up at my door.

The 10 pairs of size 10's all came in the OG box.  My man Rich021 who came in 1st place overall took the 1 pair of sz 10.5.  Those came in a replacement orange box for whatever reason.  

Yes I agree Nike probably stored them in a very sneaker friendly environment unlike where my pair was sitting at FCNY wrapped in plastic on display lol.

Get sole saver or sole protector. Proto said it helped huge on his Solars.

Wow that's interesting. An orange replacement box isn't cool. Is like to see pics of that pair. Thanks for the info. Congrats again

Edit: I can't believe they shipped each pair in those individual ndc boxes

Last edited:
Yes I agree Nike probably stored them in a very sneaker friendly environment unlike where my pair was sitting at FCNY wrapped in plastic on display lol.

Get sole saver or sole protector. Proto said it helped huge on his Solars.

Wow that's interesting. An orange replacement box isn't cool. Is like to see pics of that pair. Thanks for the info. Congrats again

Edit: I can't believe they shipped each pair in those individual ndc boxes
Haha nah, there were 2 giant boxes, but the same box company that NDC shows up in.

Went to a Yeezus last night at staples. Yes they do glow but don't be fooled. If production pairs glow expect it to be like Big Bangs. This is probably since red is a much harder hue to make bright. Another things these jawns are BRIGHT!! Lasers and lights aside when he came out wearing them I couldn't tell if they were the Y2s or not. They were so intense I thought he mighta been rocking ruby slippers :lol:

I gotta say they look amazing. I was in sec 102 so I had a decent like of site. They looked really loud but oh so beautiful.

tumblr_mghbztjtOR1s2gkbao1_500.gif

Last edited:
LOL, very true! IG is blowing up with pics over the last couple days with 'legit pairs' and 'legit sample pairs'...

Probably 'smart' resellers trying to pass their fakes as early release legit pairs now that some actual pics are floating... :smh: :smh: :smh: .I would never spend 3000 on ebay yeezys...NEVER . I would go for another 500 and straight at flight club. Just to be honest though i would never drop 3000 for kicks.Actually most i could imagine pay is like 500.

Last edited:
About the date n the Plat and Solar, I have to tell you something.
I was on 1 of the 2 campout in Paris, in Nike Stadium, and on Monday 4th of June, when the Camp started, the "owner" of the shop came to see us, the campers, and he told us something really interesting, may be some of you already knows.
He told us :
"Yeezys are ready since October, and Nike stocked them in a big warehouse in the Netherlands (for European release) because Nike was in lawsuit with Puma and Hussein Chalayan about this pair. The designer accused Nike from copying the design that he did on a pair with Puma (the heel) , and during all this time (between October and May) they weren't able to sell them. That's why each date was postponed each time. They didn't know if they will be able to sell them or if they'll have to destroy all the shoes, if Nike lost the lawsuit."

Here is a pic of the Chalayan's Puma :

I tell you that because, there is a lot of time between production and selling for the Plat and Solar because of this problem. But I don't think that it will be the same for the RO. You can check each one of you Nike, for example, the Flyknit Trainers Multicolor, Production dates end in May 30th, and the shoes were available in late August, like 3 months after.

People will be camping for a week plus in the blistering cold. Hope no one gets pneumonia or something

I really don't want these to release anymore. Just keep em a F&F for 'ye and the clan. The anticipation has killed my spirits :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom