Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe u guys in the States know who this is? Credible?

I think he goes out with one of the girls from love and hip hop, dunno the name but that IG looks familiar.  Don't know if his RO's are real, he's probably another person with money who got "got"

So some of those pairs he has have sample tags, and some have release tags?

Can someone who's talked to him get him to confirm whether the pairs he has glow or not?

Those are definitely fake. I can just tell by the shape of the shoe. Too stubby. Not slim. Especially the right shoe. People will rock fakes before the real pairs release just to stunt and get attention. It's sad. He's just making an idiot out of himself.

If there's pictures popping up now, I'm confident we will see them within the next month or so. They are leaving the grasp of Nike's closed doors so I'm assuming that means they are being prepared to ship to retailers...

And if you ask me the production dates on those looked like they started in August and ended in either August or September. Regardless it started with a 0 and that means production is done at least before this month... That Euro Swoosh post said "first available date" as the 31st... So let's see if that's the case. I'm prepared either way

If there's pictures popping up now, I'm confident we will see them within the next month or so. They are leaving the grasp of Nike's closed doors so I'm assuming that means they are being prepared to ship to retailers...

And if you ask me the production dates on those looked like they started in August and ended in either August or September. Regardless it started with a 0 and that means production is done at least before this month... That Euro Swoosh post said "first available date" as the 31st... So let's see if that's the case. I'm prepared either way
I agree with you 100 percent on that. 

I have prepared for this release for a while... 

Shame on these dudes. They'll do anything to be cool
mean.gif
They don't know any better, they trust their "connects".

I just had the same conversation with a friend of mine who swears his "connect" has gamma 11s.

I tried to explain to him that nobody has gammas at the retail level yet and they are fugazzi grey market pairs, he wouldn't believe until I showed him where these shoes come from and how cheap they are to get.

This guy is from Belgium, please don't blame him lol.
They Guy stole all the pics and he feels good coin' it. What an a**hole.

JSUsneaks on IG just stole all of us11hustla's photos and watermarked them as his own....smh..

Same dude who started the rumor of only 1,000 pairs of these being manufactured back over the summer...we should bomb his IG and call him out

I called him out earlier and he blocked me. :lol:

What a lame.

Y'all keep bombing him tho.

That's the same cat who months ago claimed to have the reds already, but really just photoshopped a pair of plats to look like reds and got caught cuz you could see the reflection of the plat color in the lace tips... :lol:

Dudes really will do anything for likes and followers. It's pathetic.

Last edited:
yeezus!!!!! if the real ones end up looking like that, all hell breaks loose on release day, even more then anticipated. straight fire :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom