Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noob question here...how do you know those pics are legit?
You can tell by the correct diagonal mesh, the darker color suede, and the correct sized swoosh. All of the fakes have the wrong horizontal mesh, bright colored suede, and a small swoosh. And of course the correct slim toebox. No fakes have that.

Last edited:
Noob question here...how do you know those pics are legit?

The suede connecting the toe box and the sole is the biggest clue, also the mesh pattern...but super perfects get their name for a reason too.....

Edit: dunkster408 beat me to it

Last edited:
It seems that production actually ended in August. Hmm. If so, these are definitely releasing this year. The February 2014 date for contest winners I believe just gives Nike ample time to send out the shoes to the winners.

It seems that production actually ended in August. Hmm. If so, these are definitely releasing this year. The February 2014 date for contest winners I believe just gives Nike ample time to send out the shoes to the winners.

My thoughts as well. February has never been a real time frame to me. January I can see.

I wonder how those bums feel saying 

"no guys PRODUCTION is in October I spoke with a nike rep"

mean.gif

Yeah according to some, production hasn't even started on these. LOL

....and I get flamed in here. :rofl:

Last edited:
Like honestly,

I could say I spoke with a rep, and I got connects, have no type of evidence what so ever, and people can believe me.

I thank the person who showed these pictures showing some real evidence that we haven't really seen since the pictures of the margin dates.

I really think that they will drop in December. Check a better quality pic :

We can't see anything ! 
I don't think he could've made the picture any less readable if he tried. Here's the result of my weak photo editing skills, looks like it says 8/31 to me:

I wish they wouldnt have used that white lining on the inside but thats minor.

And i cant see s*** on those tags besides a 13

Because dude is probably toying with us! LOL Not to mention he clearly works for Nike, so I don't think he wants everything being fully traced back to him.
i dont think he works for nike. i believe he is actually what nike hates to see people do.

the various nike production factories in china...etc have workers who sell to guys like us11hustla. or....guys like us11hustla themselves take pictures early into production.

Someone...zoom in closer like they do in CSI...the more we zoom, the more info we get from the barcode lol

i dont think he works for nike. i believe he is actually what nike hates to see people do.

the various nike production factories in china...etc have workers who sell to guys like us11hustla. or....guys like us11hustla themselves take pictures early into production.

Definitely could be that. But either way, he has a long history of getting the hottest sneaker early and in most cases first.

Never owned a pair of yeezys so apologize if already asked but I'm looking at a pair of Yeezy 1s. If I'm a 9.5 typically, should I go with a size 9 or 8.5? Heard these run real big.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom