Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
smokin.gif
 if legit

C'mon guys, how we know those are real? Already plenty of glow pix of fakes.

Someone get that hustla dude on eBay to tell us if they glow or not.

And maybe even get him to post a glow pic (so that jsus lame can steal and tag it, LOL!)...

us11hustla posted a pic of some fakes to warn others... but its a poor pic... I don't know what the moisture beads are lol
 Exposure of fake shoes, fake shoes in Putian out, I really have not seen nike with moisture beads.

Someone's gotta win

Buy so he can draw sooner lol. Anyone who enters this one can enter the Red October one. Kindle a gimmick but whatever.. I enter all of his Yeezy raffles (and some other ones!)

Fun fact.. A girl that won the Red Yeezys in the KanyeWest.com raffle also won a pair of Zen Yeezy 1's from Krispy2kicks not too long ago

Someone's gotta win

Buy so he can draw sooner lol. Anyone who enters this one can enter the Red October one. Kindle a gimmick but whatever.. I enter all of his Yeezy raffles (and some other ones!)

Fun fact.. A girl that won the Red Yeezys in the KanyeWest.com raffle also won a pair of Zen Yeezy 1's from Krispy2kicks not too long ago

Won a pair previously hoping to repeat. Good luck everyone.

Someone's gotta win

How does this work? I've seen these but never entered.... You just buy a ticket in your size/preferred colorway and if you get pulled that's the shoe you end up getting?

Just seems pretty hard to be able to provide any yeezy in any size for $2500 in raffle tickets... especially considering you KNOW 3/4 people are entering for solars.

How does this work? I've seen these but never entered.... You just buy a ticket in your size/preferred colorway and if you get pulled that's the shoe you end up getting?

Just seems pretty hard to be able to provide any yeezy in any size for $2500 in raffle tickets... especially considering you KNOW 3/4 people are entering for solars.
That's basically how it works. And yes I don't know how he'll figure it out. I know that the price he charges there is like $2 added onto that. I don't know what that is for but that's bumps the total to like 2700.

It he can't find a legit pair in your size or .5 size away then he suggests getting plats or yeezy 1 but most solar owners wouldn't just turn their head on $2700. It's still a lot especially if the deal is done through just paypal no eBay

That's basically how it works. And yes I don't know how he'll figure it out. I know that the price he charges there is like $2 added onto that. I don't know what that is for but that's bumps the total to like 2700.

It he can't find a legit pair in your size or .5 size away then he suggests getting plats or yeezy 1 but most solar owners wouldn't just turn their head on $2700. It's still a lot especially if the deal is done through just paypal no eBay
So he has to find the pair AFTER the winner is chosen? This kind of scares me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom