Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back with a great update, my pair of red yeezys is being shipped to me on 11/7. I am excited and will post them on instagram once they arrive. (s_universal). He also might get me another pair (based on availability: he has scott and rob ahead of me smh) when we meet in NY for the concerts and if so i will get them signed.

I'm back with a great update, my pair of red yeezys is being shipped to me on 11/7. I am excited and will post them on instagram once they arrive. (s_universal). He also might get me another pair (based on availability: he has scott and rob ahead of me smh) when we meet in NY for the concerts and if so i will get them signed.
You're ahead of Odom? Smh

I find it hard to believe that they have a FSR of every single colorway ever made
pretty sure he uses that money to buy the winner their pair.

has anyone on here purchased a ticket?

I've bought a ticket, S_Universal bought a few for this raffle I know, 4wrestling has bought some I'm pretty sure, but there's less than 20 tickets left for this raffle so if you want in, I'd hurry.

#SamiSystem in full effect :nthat:

Ships out 11/7?  From the contest?

MY GOD
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I dont know if I can trust none of that s***

Just because of the relationship i developed with Kanye and his team.
You must really be up there. I follow everything closely and it seems it isn't easy for Kanye to get a pair for anyone. Sounds like a struggle to get his own pair and I honestly believe that lol.

You must really be up there. I follow everything closely and it seems it isn't easy for Kanye to get a pair for anyone. Sounds like a struggle to get his own pair and I honestly believe that lol.

Thanks man, I been trying and reaching out to everyone so I can get another pair. Very excited about this.

It's very difficult for him to get all the pairs he wants for everyone on his team. He has a network of people he reaches out to, each with their own connects, to try and quicken the process up and get the pairs he needs in his hands as quickly as possible. And he's not above using ebay and other means to get them, either. Two clients of mine (1 music + same label as Kanye; 1 sports) are basically paying me an additional retainer to devote 100% of my nonworking time to getting these shoes because they know even Kanye is going to have a hard time getting pairs for everyone. Why these clients won't suck it up and just pay a few g's over retail is beyond me. That'll cost them less than what it's working out for them to pay me to lurk on these sites. Hopefully they don't wise up anytime soon.

Lol wow really? That's what I don't understand. I mean Disick isn't a billionaire but I think his net worth is around 3-5 million... wtf can't he afford a pair of eBay after RD.

Good luck lurking though haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom