Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man with all the bot rsvp, scripts being made for online releases, and people with their little connects, everyone else without those things is sol. How many of yall will go to ebay prices if a pair isnt attainable for retail? I prolly will smh.

Man with all the bot rsvp, scripts being made for online releases, and people with their little connects, everyone else without those things is sol. How many of yall will go to ebay prices if a pair isnt attainable for retail? I prolly will smh.

I actually emailed machecustoms who said he would do the all red for $500 on my plats but im thinking of probably doin a royal blue colorway on them and forgetting these ROs. Ill see how the prices fluctuate after they drop to see what ill do. A good friend of my girlfriends will be opening up a store and he said he will be having y1s and y2s, im assuming it wont be too much over retail since his current stores sells some heat for reasonable prices in washington heights(nyc). Ill drop that info soon as i get it for anyone who may be interested in y1s or y2s in nyc

Why would anyone ruin a perfectly good pair of Plats to achieve all red?

If I see that on the street I won't think "customs" I'll think fakes! Look at how it has scales but the Red October's do not.

Plus $500!? Cmon. Better things to spend your money on. Plats are classics and you'll definitely regret sending them to him.

I actually emailed machecustoms who said he would do the all red for $500 on my plats but im thinking of probably doin a royal blue colorway on them and forgetting these ROs. Ill see how the prices fluctuate after they drop to see what ill do. A good friend of my girlfriends will be opening up a store and he said he will be having y1s and y2s, im assuming it wont be too much over retail since his current stores sells some heat for reasonable prices in washington heights(nyc). Ill drop that info soon as i get it for anyone who may be interested in y1s or y2s in nyc
What store? 0% chance he sells for anywhere near retail and we don't know about it. The reason they would sell for retail (or close to it) would be for the sole purpose of getting their name out to the public has a place that practices good business ethics

got a couple as well, might as well try.
I'm a little skeptical, I know he's a legit guy and that the winners do in fact receive their pairs but it's hard to believe that it's been days and there's still less than 100 entries

Why would you do that to some plats... I would rather sell my
Plats now amd use that money + more to get red october if your really wanted em that bad

What store? 0% chance he sells for anywhere near retail and we don't know about it. The reason they would sell for retail (or close to it) would be for the sole purpose of getting their name out to the public has a place that practices good business ethics

He sells new jordans for retail which is uncommon here in nyc especially in the heights, but he texted her sayin his store thatll have the yeezys isnt opening till march 2014 or by the summer

If I see that on the street I won't think "customs" I'll think fakes! Look at how it has scales but the Red October's do not.

Plus $500!? Cmon. Better things to spend your money on. Plats are classics and you'll definitely regret sending them to him.

Thats why i never sent them in for it to be done, everyone would scream fake.. i was actually preferring the royal blue colorwa to be honest but instead i held on to them so that i can try to trade for red dons.. Since i had no luck with that im goin to try to trade them for the RO

He sells new jordans for retail which is uncommon here in nyc especially in the heights, but he texted her sayin his store thatll have the yeezys isnt opening till march 2014 or by the summer
never seen this shop, where in the heights?

If I get a pair of these Reds theyre going straight towards a trade for Plats/Solars

Jordans.....YEEZYS.....Jordans.....YEEZYSSSSS like how is that even a price comparison anyone can cop js for retail or under if theyre in. who would sell yeezys at or even close to retail when theres an average 10x retail resell

I would love to hear Nike's take on the yeezy's. It's like they know the mass hysteria about em, its like....they lurk NT :x

Last edited:
Jordans.....YEEZYS.....Jordans.....YEEZYSSSSS like how is that even a price comparison anyone can cop js for retail or under if theyre in. who would sell yeezys at or even close to retail when theres an average 10x retail resell

In nyc if you dont cop for retail online or unless u have a connect that can get you your pairs for retail your options are standing in line with a bunch of rowdy individuals or paying resell price.. you can take your chances out here stand in line for a pair of js (last time i did for the playoff 8s the entire line was skipped due by 3 individuals 2 with knives and one with a gun) or just cough up the extra 50-150 and call it a day

Regarding the yeezys being close to retail, that was only me insinuating that prices wont be at 3k.. 1500-2200 is still a decent price for a ds pair of y1s or y2 considering what they sell for, idk what his prices will be but i dont think hes tryin to bank, his business is apparently doin well since he just opened a spot in bk and plans on opening another next yr

I would love to hear Nike's take on the yeezy's. It's like they know the mass hysteria about em, its like....they lurk NT
sick.gif
Nike's take:

Ok.......not a single person was discussing that trade lol. Why did you quote me to share that?
I know this, sittin here at work bored mane, saw you talkin about customizing plats into ROs...thought I'd throw my thoughts in there.

In nyc if you dont cop for retail online or unless u have a connect that can get you your pairs for retail your options are standing in line with a bunch of rowdy individuals or paying resell price.. you can take your chances out here stand in line for a pair of js (last time i did for the playoff 8s the entire line was skipped due by 3 individuals 2 with knives and one with a gun) or just cough up the extra 50-150 and call it a day

Regarding the yeezys being close to retail, that was only me insinuating that prices wont be at 3k.. 1500-2200 is still a decent price for a ds pair of y1s or y2 considering what they sell for, idk what his prices will be but i dont think hes tryin to bank, his business is apparently doin well since he just opened a spot in bk and plans on opening another next yr

So 6-9x retail is "close to retail" for you? :lol: Yeah, that's better than 3k; but not by much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom