Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo what are ds y1 pink blinks worth now? Surely this is a joke?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=161119683826

Last edited:
Was chatting with the guy who was selling the US12 "SAMPLE" and he send me interesting pics.
Now, he have a US11 "Sample". Check the pictures.
About the production dates. It's 06/01/13 and 08/24/13
Opinions?

Well Yeezus didn't wear any Reds at the concert tonight.

side note: awesome show, both Kendrick and Kanye. 

I spotted 1 pair of fake red yeezys and a bunch of loser pyrex kids/adults in tights and shorts with long dresses on. 

Girls were on point...fiancee was too into the concert to notice the eye raping I was doing.

I'm back with a great update, my pair of red yeezys is being shipped to me on 11/7. I am excited and will post them on instagram once they arrive. (s_universal). He also might get me another pair (based on availability: he has scott and rob ahead of me smh) when we meet in NY for the concerts and if so i will get them signed.

Boom.

You must really be up there. I follow everything closely and it seems it isn't easy for Kanye to get a pair for anyone. Sounds like a struggle to get his own pair and I honestly believe that lol.

It's very difficult for him to get all the pairs he wants for everyone on his team. He has a network of people he reaches out to, each with their own connects, to try and quicken the process up and get the pairs he needs in his hands as quickly as possible. And he's not above using ebay and other means to get them, either. Two clients of mine (1 music + same label as Kanye; 1 sports) are basically paying me an additional retainer to devote 100% of my nonworking time to getting these shoes because they know even Kanye is going to have a hard time getting pairs for everyone. Why these clients won't suck it up and just pay a few g's over retail is beyond me. That'll cost them less than what it's working out for them to pay me to lurk on these sites. Hopefully they don't wise up anytime soon.

Heidi Burgett? :nerd: :nerd:

It's very difficult for him to get all the pairs he wants for everyone on his team. He has a network of people he reaches out to, each with their own connects, to try and quicken the process up and get the pairs he needs in his hands as quickly as possible. And he's not above using ebay and other means to get them, either. Two clients of mine (1 music + same label as Kanye; 1 sports) are basically paying me an additional retainer to devote 100% of my nonworking time to getting these shoes because they know even Kanye is going to have a hard time getting pairs for everyone. Why these clients won't suck it up and just pay a few g's over retail is beyond me. That'll cost them less than what it's working out for them to pay me to lurk on these sites. Hopefully they don't wise up anytime soon.

100% fact. During the convo with him he made it clear that there is a disconnect and lack of communication between him and nike. For example Jordan and Kobe can basically call nike and make a request/new colorway and get as many sizes as they want for friends and family without breaking a sweat.

Will keep you guys posted once I receive them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom