Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I'm sorry but the 2 pics he posted are unrelated.

Second pic looks real but doesn't reveal the setting at all. Could be taken anywhere.

First pic of the employee holding it is just inaccurate. I know it's blurry but I can't even make out the scales on the rear

Telling us the story would go a long way... Did a crowd of people form around them when they took the box from corporate out to the floor? Did anyone else get pics? Did they say anything? Etc...

Last edited:
I'm not making up stories. I didn't know if the guy was a Nike Employee because he looked young around 16-17.
Yes it could be just a legit check. But I share.

I'm not making up stories. I didn't know if the guy was a Nike Employee because he looked young around 16-17.
Yes it could be just a legit check. But I share.
The only Nike employee in that photo is the one to the far left. The rest of the people would be out of standard uniform for a Niketown.

This picture is definitely real. There is at least 1 Nike employee in that picture.... I can see the one wearing the black track suit with the white stripe is holding an HHT.... which is a device they use in store to check inventory....

The shoe could be fake though. Could be a person bringing in a pair for a legit check. Who knows what was going on here.
Agree the first picture he posted is real. The shoes though I cannot tell. The second picture, the shoes do have the correct suede and mesh. As for the plastic wrapping and not being factory laced? Who knows. Could be a dumb employee showing off (probably got fired if that's the case), or maybe that's how they came and they're waiting for the new boxes to be produced (doubtful). For all we know, which isn't much,  Nike is keeping this release dead quiet, so all we can do is assume.

Last edited:
About the date n the Plat and Solar, I have to tell you something.

I was on 1 of the 2 campout in Paris, in Nike Stadium, and on Monday 4th of June, when the Camp started, the "owner" of the shop came to see us, the campers, and he told us something really interesting, may be some of you already knows.

He told us :

"Yeezys are ready since October, and Nike stocked them in a big warehouse in the Netherlands (for European release) because Nike was in lawsuit with Puma and Hussein Chalayan about this pair. The designer accused Nike from copying the design that he did on a pair with Puma (the heel) , and during all this time (between October and May) they weren't able to sell them. That's why each date was postponed each time. They didn't know if they will be able to sell them or if they'll have to destroy all the shoes, if Nike lost the lawsuit."

Here is a pic of the Chalayan's Puma :

I tell you that because, there is a lot of time between production and selling for the Plat and Solar because of this problem. But I don't think that it will be the same for the RO. You can check each one of you Nike, for example, the Flyknit Trainers Multicolor, Production dates end in May 30th, and the shoes were available in late August, like 3 months after.

Why were you camping in Paris? Are you originally from Europe?

who cares-- regardless nike will make an announcement, the whole thing is going to be a clusterfudge and people will be super sad about it. 

Agree the first picture he posted is real. The shoes though I cannot tell. The second picture, the shoes do have the correct suede and mesh. As for the plastic wrapping and not being factory laced? Who knows. Could be a dumb employee showing off (probably got fired if that's the case), or maybe that's how they came and they're waiting for the new boxes to be produced (doubtful). For all we know, which isn't much,  Nike is keeping this release dead quiet, so all we can do is assume.
That second picture definitely looks real.... where did that picture come from???

And the way those are packed is def very strange... could be a strategy to ship them super stealthy so they can fit 3x as many pairs per carton....

That second picture definitely looks real.... where did that picture come from???

And the way those are packed is def very strange... could be a strategy to ship them super stealthy so they can fit 3x as many pairs per carton....
Lol interesting strategy but eventually they'd need to ship the boxes. What about them being loose laced??? When do we see that from Nike?

But yannis if you want to write it in French I could use google translate. No shots just assumed it might be difficult to explain in English hence why you're literally giving us no background info. A picture is worth a thousand words but Yeezys need a million and then more.....

Yeah who knows man. Everyone is anxious for this release, and Nike knows it. All we can do is speculate until some official info is dropped.

Lol interesting strategy but eventually they'd need to ship the boxes. What about them being loose laced??? When do we see that from Nike?
Nike ships flattened boxes in quantities of 50+ to all of their stores... so they could easily send a carton of boxes separately to be assembled. Not saying that's the case but it could easily happen. The shoe being untied doesn't concern me as much, that's only as hard as loosening it before the photo.

Now as I said all that when I look at that picture it looks like there's a new version of the NSW box behind the shoe he's holding/under the second shoe. There's a red/orange object that comes to a clear 90 degree angle above the shoe.

I was on NY with my girlfriend between last Friday and Sunday. 
Saturday I went to the NikeTown NY just for shopping and at this moment, my GF catch my hand and told me "Look Yanis the guy have the same pair that you are exposing in the room, but in red, the Yeezy".
And when I saw that I tried to take a picture but there was 2 guys between the one with the yeezy in his hand.
And by the way, I only saw one shoe, not the pair.
And for the picture, when I was trying to catch someone, it's my GF who took it.

About the other pictures :

It's a friend who send me those. 
They will probably float all around the web soon.

us11hustla has some... i think he wants 3500+ tho for a pair.

O ok. Naw i wouldnt buy a pair til they release but i was just curious. Every shoe i've ever owned, inlcuding all 3 Y1's, have been bought at retail *humblebrag*. Don't plan on breaking that habit anytime soon.

Nike ships flattened boxes in quantities of 50+ to all of their stores... so they could easily send a carton of boxes separately to be assembled. Not saying that's the case but it could easily happen. The shoe being untied doesn't concern me as much, that's only as hard as loosening it before the photo.
Good points. This is getting interesting. One thing is for sure.... They play dumb really well if they are in the store

I was on NY with my girlfriend between last Friday and Sunday. 

Saturday I went to the NikeTown NY just for shopping and at this moment, my GF catch my hand and told me "Look Yanis the guy have the same pair that you are exposing in the room, but in red, the Yeezy".

And when I saw that I tried to take a picture but there was 2 guys between the one with the yeezy in his hand.

And by the way, I only saw one shoe, not the pair.

And for the picture, when I was trying to catch someone, it's my GF who took it.

About the other pictures :

It's a friend who send me those. 

They will probably float all around the web soon.
THANK YOU! Should water mark them quick

All the info that we've gotten the past week:

1) us11hustla, who got DB 5s before the announcement about them even came about, has an authentic pair.

2) s_universal's F&F pair is getting shipped to him on 11/7.

3) According to Memphis, a lot of niketowns have them "in the wild".

4) Nike rep said we should be hearing about them sometime this week.

5) Yamis leaks new pic of authentic pair.

6) Yamis' pic of the niketown is skeptical, take it as you want. Could be the worker searching the style code of them, could be a legit check, who knows.

Yeezy season approachin'.
Feel free to add anything I missed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom