Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It
So 6-9x retail is "close to retail" for you? :lol: Yeah, that's better than 3k; but not by much.

Again, i dont know what his prices will be he only mentioned to my girl that theyll be either close to retail and not crazy.. I rather pay that than 4500-5k from new york company

Last edited:
Lmao I don't expect you to believe me. I only ever lurk here, but I can guarantee you my source is extremely reliable.

I'm not saying anything about when they're dropping, but my sources with Memphis's and Sami's are all ones that would know well before anyone at Villa.

It
Again, i dont know what his prices will be he only mentioned to my girl that theyll be either close to retail and not crazy.. I rather pay that than 4500-5k from new york company
NewYorkCompany is just delusional.

"The current value of these Air Yeezy 2 NRG's is approximately $14,520.00"

Why would anyone ruin a perfectly good pair of Plats to achieve all red?

If I see that on the street I won't think "customs" I'll think fakes! Look at how it has scales but the Red October's do not.

Plus $500!? Cmon. Better things to spend your money on. Plats are classics and you'll definitely regret sending them to him.
If I get a pair of these Reds theyre going straight towards a trade for Plats/Solars

SAME HERE. I WOULD EVEN DO A TWO REDS FOR ONE SOLAR DEAL.

Just bought a raffle from krispy2kicks.

Hopefully R Sole in St Louis gets these again even tho they will charge like $700. I might be in Chicago the weekend the release if it really is the 9th.

It

NewYorkCompany is just delusional.

"The current value of these Air Yeezy 2 NRG's is approximately $14,520.00"

dude is the biggest clown on ebay

i had solars listed & HE CONTACTED ME to but them & tried to lowball me to hell on them while having a FSR listed for 5k

Lmao I don't expect you to believe me. I only ever lurk here, but I can guarantee you my source is extremely reliable.

I'm not saying anything about when they're dropping, but my sources with Memphis's and Sami's are all ones that would know well before anyone at Villa.

I DON'T CLAIM TO KNOW THE DROP DATE OR WHEN THE ANNOUNCEMENT WILL COME. I CAN ONLY CONFIRM THAT THE SHOES ARE OUT IN WILD AT SOME SPOTS.

nerd.gif

This lurking thing is fun.  

i had solars listed & HE CONTACTED ME to but them & tried to lowball me to hell on them while having a FSR listed for 5k

He offered me 1900 for my solars on IG, I found that to be crazy considering what he sells them for

He offered me 1900 for my solars on IG, I found that to be crazy considering what he sells them for

at the time my ds set was listed for $1500 dude offered 900 & attempted to stand on his basement price

tried calling me & everything ...lil {}

Wow lmao. And then you try and haggle his price down a tiny bit on a pair of LBJ X Gold Medals and he starts threatening your life like it would be impossible for him to accept any less than $850 2 weeks after releasing

2 for 1 is nuts unless you mean 2 solars for 1 red

but 2 red for 1 solar is robbery
2 YEEZYS OF ANY C/W FOR ONE YEEZY IS ROBBERY LOL. Let's not try to make sense of this

off the jump when dudes are still willing to give a nut to get them someone will get a solar & plat for the reds straight... i can almost guarantee it

someone fleeced a guy for solars & plats for a champ x pack

in my kg voice anything is possible :lol:

Last edited:
NOT IF BOUGHT AT RETAIL :tongue:
Yes if bought at retail lol. You could sell them and get 3k a pair and then buy solars for around 3k. And thus gaining roughly $2500 and a pair of Solars.

I did 2 pairs of DB V's for DS Plats a few weeks ago. That trade made sense since both were bought at retail and the value of DB V's realistically is about $1k to $1150.

NOT IF BOUGHT AT RETAIL :tongue:
Yes if bought at retail lol. You could sell them and get 3k a pair and then buy solars for around 3k. And thus gaining roughly $2500 and a pair of Solars.

I did 2 pairs of DB V's for DS Plats a few weeks ago. That trade made sense since both were bought at retail and the value of DB V's realistically is about $1k to $1150.

IN A TRADE SITUATION, ALL THAT MATTERS IS THAT BOTH PARTIES GET WHAT THEY WANT. REGARDLESS OF WHAT PERCEIVED VALUES MAY BE. CONSIDERING THE FACT I WILL PROBABLY LAND A GOOD AMOUNT OF REDS AT RETAIL, I WOULD DO 2 FOR 1 NO QUESTIONS ASKED IN A HEARTBEAT. DON'T CARE WHAT THE VALUES PEOPLE PLACE ON THEM ARE.

IN A TRADE SITUATION, ALL THAT MATTERS IS THAT BOTH PARTIES GET WHAT THEY WANT. REGARDLESS OF WHAT PERCEIVED VALUES MAY BE. CONSIDERING THE FACT I WILL PROBABLY LAND A GOOD AMOUNT OF REDS AT RETAIL, I WOULD DO 2 FOR 1 NO QUESTIONS ASKED IN A HEARTBEAT. DON'T CARE WHAT THE VALUES PEOPLE PLACE ON THEM ARE.
I like you but your stance on this is non-sensible. However, your shoes your choices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom