Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look at this thing from a marketing point of view, Nike has a major release this Saturday with the Laney's. Why would they want to take the focus off of that? The following week is the DB's Then after that some Brons. I say find the Saturday without a big release and you got your day. Im thinking Nov 23. But then again what the hell do I know.

This is all hype for the coming release of the Jay Electronica album. This is the real news, it is finally, %100, undeniably finished.

Hey NTNY....

.... Trick or treat 
happy.gif

If you look at this thing from a marketing point of view, Nike has a major release this Saturday with the Laney's. Why would they want to take the focus off of that? The following week is the DB's Then after that some Brons. I say find the Saturday without a big release and you got your day. Im thinking Nov 23. But then again what the hell do I know.
the Yeezy 2s dropped the same day as the Military Blue Retro 4s if im not mistaken

Yes they did. But wasn't that the 17384847 release of the military blues?
The point is they sold out either way. The guy said they wouldnt release the RO the same day as the laneys because they dont want to overshadow the laneys. They will sell out no matter what shoe is released.

rsvp sniper posted a 500 reserve for the red yeezy 2. Noticed no ntsf was included for rsvp... sad.

Last edited:
Honestly, I expect to hear the announcement tomorrow.

I really truly believe Nike wanted to release these tomorrow, but due to complications, they couldn't. I mean the LeBron 11 Away was listed on 10/31, then Nike changed it a few weeks later. I believe they were gonna drop those and the RO's on the same day. ( Similar colors) But now they will push it back about a week to the 9th. This is my gut feeling only.

sole martyr said he only started his mission for the yeezys. There's gonna be an all out war online with these services. Funny if they dont RSVP them, at all. 
nerd.gif

sole martyr said he only started his mission for the yeezys. There's gonna be an all out war online with these services. Funny if they dont RSVP them, at all. :nerd:

that would be something, but wonder how they would handle the launch then? they surely will not go the camping route for this. all hell would break loose.

sole martyr said he only started his mission for the yeezys. There's gonna be an all out war online with these services. Funny if they dont RSVP them, at all. 
nerd.gif
Thats what im waiting for. Theres no NTs in my area so i just sit back and watch the madness come rsvp day.

What if they RSVP them and revamp the way RSVP works hours before it opens 
nerd.gif
I'm pretty much expecting a complete change, I mean, why wouldn't they? The only people it would hurt would be the RSVP services

EDIT: I hope they add some security question or captcha out of the blue on NDC as well

Last edited:

I'm pretty much expecting a complete change, I mean, why wouldn't they? The only people it would hurt would be the RSVP services

EDIT: I hope they add some security question or captcha out of the blue on NDC as well
A question in the RSVP tweet wouldnt be that bad either. They could tweet the photo and ask what color is the sky in the tweet itself and youd have to tweet "name, size, #foam, blue" would put it on slightly more equal ground.

I'd love a video based RSVP from nike. Anything to disrupt the services and really level the playing field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom