Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A question in the RSVP tweet wouldnt be that bad either. They could tweet the photo and ask what color is the sky in the tweet itself and youd have to tweet "name, size, #foam, blue" would put it on slightly more equal ground.
not a bad idea, but sadly Nike don't give a c**p about us. 

I like the question idea, I can imagine the question for the yeezy being

When did the album Yeezus release?

Or

Yeezy is the nickname of what artist?

Something simple or time taking, but that would kill all bots. But of course, another bot comes in. How would anyone make a bot for that :lol:

Or

Something simple or time taking, but that would kill all bots. But of course, another bot comes in. How would anyone make a bot for that
laugh.gif
the moderator can type in the answer and link it to all the account and send it all at once maybe...

For those of us in the raffle. Just saw Krispy tweet this.

Now who knows if it's a fair raffle or not :smh: I'm growing more skeptical

Last edited:

Or

Something simple or time taking, but that would kill all bots. But of course, another bot comes in. How would anyone make a bot for that
laugh.gif
I dont even remember the date the album released id fail already 
laugh.gif

the moderator can type in the answer and link it to all the account and send it all at once maybe...
That's possible, but it'll takes slightly longer than before, increasing chances for others by a little.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
I'm just saying if they don't announce it prior to RD then no one will have a bot already ready which would be the best case scenario. Anything that would switch up the add-to-cart process would be fine with me!

I'm just saying if they don't announce it prior to RD then no one will have a bot already ready which would be the best case scenario. Anything that would switch up the add-to-cart process would be fine with me!

Random release will benefit bots and make getting a pair a lot less likely for those without bots.

Natrix, most spots already opened their RSVP spots prior to today for the RO's. They all had release procedures going differently than your usual release. So there really isn't many options left. The services must all think, or at least are planning for, an RSVP for these tomorrow. They are all closing things and finalizing the orders tonight.

Question for those who use a RSVP service for these....why WOULDN'T you do it? What are a list of cons? If the company refunds you when they can't get them, where is your risk? $745 for a pair of these is still a steal. So why NOT buy it? (I'm contemplating signing up but I've never used one and I'm a big believer in, if it seems too good to be true, it is) So tell me, why doesn't everyone sign up for an rsvp service?

Sorry for butchering your name fam. I corrected it for future posts. Good work

HAHA...I was just joking fam...its a difficult username after all...not looking for e-props or anything...just trying to provide info as much as i can...cause these forums helped me A LOT.;p) hope these red yeezys go to people who will keep them.

Last edited:
I got an rsvp for the yeezy's from rsvpers. They opened their up lowkey only through email to "valued customers". There RSVP service costs $250 with a $5 non refundable fee because they are going to be running the rsvp bot for 7 straight days. This is worth it to me imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom