Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for those who use a RSVP service for these....why WOULDN'T you do it? What are a list of cons? If the company refunds you when they can't get them, where is your risk? $745 for a pair of these is still a steal. So why NOT buy it? (I'm contemplating signing up but I've never used one and I'm a big believer in, if it seems too good to be true, it is) So tell me, why doesn't everyone sign up for an rsvp service?
One I can think of is how "honorable" it is. It's something I struggled with. I signed up (my first time) but I'm not sure if I'll keep it or cancel

Last edited:
I got an rsvp for the yeezy's from rsvpers. They opened their up lowkey only through email to "valued customers". There RSVP service costs $250 with a $5 non refundable fee because they are going to be running the rsvp bot for 7 straight days. This is worth it to me imo
Theyre jo's

Last edited:
Question for those who use a RSVP service for these....why WOULDN'T you do it? What are a list of cons? If the company refunds you when they can't get them, where is your risk? $745 for a pair of these is still a steal. So why NOT buy it? (I'm contemplating signing up but I've never used one and I'm a big believer in, if it seems too good to be true, it is) So tell me, why doesn't everyone sign up for an rsvp service?

It's usually like a saturday morning release on NDC to get a spot with a service when they make them live. It is not easy to get your order in, and the more limited the release the fewer spots they sell. Thats why not everyone does it. Others don't have access to an NT or anyone that will pick up for them. The services also don't take your money and refund at most places now. They don't run the card you provide until you win the RSVP so a refund and hold on your money isn't necessary.

not everybody has the means to pay over retail or wants to

not everybody has the means to pay over retail or wants to

What I'm saying with this release though is that if you have $750 and access to a NT, you have no risk. You have no possible chance of losing money. If you get them, you have a sneaker worth a few g's for under 1k

What I'm saying with this release though is that if you have $750 and access to a NT, you have no risk. You have no possible chance of losing money. If you get them, you have a sneaker worth a few g's for under 1k
I may be forced to do this just because of where I live. The question is though, is it worth the 5 hour drive to NYC? 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
I may be forced to do this just because of where I live. The question is though, is it worth the 5 hour drive to NYC? :\  

I'd be making a 6 hour drive to Chicago....

I may be forced to do this just because of where I live. The question is though, is it worth the 5 hour drive to NYC? 
ohwell.gif
Course! My nearest store is a flight across to the UK! You guys have a much better shot than people over here!
frown.gif

like I said, not everybody has the means. but I'm sure that for this release anybody with the money would jump at the chance to pay for an RSVP at whatever cost

I'm just saying if they don't announce it prior to RD then no one will have a bot already ready which would be the best case scenario. Anything that would switch up the add-to-cart process would be fine with me!

Random release will benefit bots and make getting a pair a lot less likely for those without bots.

Natrix, most spots already opened their RSVP spots prior to today for the RO's. They all had release procedures going differently than your usual release. So there really isn't many options left. The services must all think, or at least are planning for, an RSVP for these tomorrow. They are all closing things and finalizing the orders tonight.

THIS.

THEY HAVE BEEN TAKING ORDERS FOR THE LAST WEEK. THEY JUST TOOK ORDERS BEHIND THE SCENES FOR FRIENDS/LOYAL CUSTOMERS. BASICALLY, PEOPLE WHO WON'T COMPLAIN IF THE SHOES DON'T RELEASE IMMEDIATELY OR THEY END UP UNSUCCESSFUL AT THE RSVP. I THOUGHT ABOUT DOING THE SAME BUT SAID SCREW IT.

I'm just saying if they don't announce it prior to RD then no one will have a bot already ready which would be the best case scenario. Anything that would switch up the add-to-cart process would be fine with me!

Random release will benefit bots and make getting a pair a lot less likely for those without bots.

Natrix, most spots already opened their RSVP spots prior to today for the RO's. They all had release procedures going differently than your usual release. So there really isn't many options left. The services must all think, or at least are planning for, an RSVP for these tomorrow. They are all closing things and finalizing the orders tonight.

THIS.

THEY HAVE BEEN TAKING ORDERS FOR THE LAST WEEK. THEY JUST TOOK ORDERS BEHIND THE SCENES FOR FRIENDS/LOYAL CUSTOMERS. BASICALLY, PEOPLE WHO WON'T COMPLAIN IF THE SHOES DON'T RELEASE IMMEDIATELY OR THEY END UP UNSUCCESSFUL AT THE RSVP. I THOUGHT ABOUT DOING THE SAME BUT SAID SCREW IT.

so how many slots are you taking?

$500 isnt bad honestly for this shoe

Since that Feng cat gave up the production dates on the tag, someone ask him if the release pairs glow or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom