Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimmy trolling hard. "color:red". [emoji]128064[/emoji]
I did a live chat...lady said hold on let me ask whats going on...then sent me the generic, contact customer service for more information.....I was like why the generic comment, are yall trolling or what, she said I don't have any more information on that shoe......bulll****ttt

The shoe in the JJ link is for solar RED. Just look at the style code. You guys are bugging the reps over a year+ sold out shoe. LOL

yeah the shoe code is for the solars....but why the color red? that doesn't spark any interest as to why in your mind?

Because "SOLAR RED"

EDIT: They also don't edit pages and update them to new shoes. They make new links entirely. It sparks ZERO interest from me.

Last edited:

This. Also none of the fakes i've seen have the II on the inside of the lace lock which all the legit pairs have

If they could get a shot of this in the red, I'd be 100% convinced of its authenticity
Look up 12 posts from yours.

Because "SOLAR RED"
we could go back and forth all day lol......black/black-solar red is the colorway for the solars last year yesss....

why list it strictly red? shoe is predominantly black on black, with a small amount of SOLAR RED...

jus sayin...hyped shoe...ppl going crazy...jimmy trolling

No need to take shots, I want to believe we're going to be adults about this and move on.

I'll take my L and move on.

I spoke to my manager and he did mention Feb could be the ideal month for it, seeing how we got in calendars for november, december and part of january ( btw theres a QS kobe IX in jan if anyone cares ) and theres nothing yeezy related. I predict Feb 15th ( saturday ) right before valentines day.

You got that FROM Flight Club? Or just the person you usually bang with works there?

I think it is legit pair. Its 25000 yuan in china which is $4102.

All credit to IG @zyn0210

NUCCA I NEED THESE. Those are super legit.

These look legit. The material is shiny, like the red on the Plats if that makes sense?!

Rumors of people lining up already. Instagram going crazy. There's definitely hype.

I'd rather a random drop any day for these. Gives the people who really want the shoe a better chance.

With all the public speaking Ye been doing. Im surprised no one has asked him yet

U know thats 1 honest moro right there

QFT :nthat:

More legit pics!! What the hell is going on with that cat?

Thread jumped a lot overnight. To answer Proto... We haven't heard much chatter from naysayers this week

Yeah, my dude just sent me the box tag pic from those too.

Apparently the release pairs DO glow.

Where are the "these won't glow" cats lately? :lol:

6 days ago
I'll say it again. They do not glow. Don't be fooled

spectacular23 I'm a lil bit lost; but are u saying that u bought fake Plats at Flight Club or u went to see if they were legit at FC?

More legit pics!! What the hell is going on with that cat?

Thread jumped a lot overnight. To answer Proto... We haven't heard much chatter from naysayers this week

6 days ago

Quit the useless banter!!

Everyone knows Yeezy at this point; judging by his track record (no pun intended)

Would it even make sense that a Kanye shoe not GLOW in the dark at this point?

Oh wow. Anyone else notice there are extra initials under the insole in those pics from zyn0210?

More people worked on this?? I still never got all the initials from the plat/solars

Looks like "ALB" are the last 3 new initials??

Here's what I had so far from plat/solar
KW - Kanye West
NV - Nathan VanHook
AH - ?
DV - ?
VA - Virgil Abloh
AC - Andy Caine
JL - Jesse Leyva
AW - ?

Last edited:
Oh wow. Anyone else notice there are extra initials under the insole in those pics from zyn0210?

More people worked on this?? I still never got all the initials from the plat/solars

Looks like "ALB" are the last 3 new initials??

Here's what I had so far from plat/solar
KW - Kanye West
NV - Nathan VanHook
AH - ?
DV - ?
VA - Virgil Abloh
AC - Andy Caine
JL - Jesse Leyva
AW - ?

Did not notice that and I have the Solars :smh: :smh:

This is DOPE AF tho :nthat:

Status