Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Spectacular dude just posted some cheetah roshes in the roshe thread (asia exclusives), so it seems like he likes to do a lot of "overseas" buying...

Jussayin...

Anyway, slight props to him for owning up to the L. He got got by his connect, so who KNOWS what to believe...

Don't understand why he'd get Bred 1's early when his store is getting em (I'm sure he'd have a DECENT shot at em in his own place of work at the very least)...

::Yeezus shrug::

So spectacular23 works At niketown, buys fake platinums basically the easiest pair to tell fakes from real, and now buys fake 1s because that way he doesn't have to wait!? Does this guy even work at niketown? I know if I worked at niketown my pair is secured I can wait, discount and retail why would I pay over retail?
Yes he works there. NTNY is no non-sense. Employees do not have first dibs on anything. I've spoke with employees outside of their work... There is little advantage for them. I don't understand the amount of fakes... Lol but that doesn't have to do with his job. It's like "fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me" I don't know how many times he has been fooled.

Now....Niketown DC is a different story. Manager sends pairs to their best employees, friends, etc

So spectacular23 works At niketown, buys fake platinums basically the easiest pair to tell fakes from real, and now buys fake 1s because that way he doesn't have to wait!? Does this guy even work at niketown? I know if I worked at niketown my pair is secured I can wait, discount and retail why would I pay over retail?

He has pictures of him working at a fast food place but enough of this spectacular23,

Does that swoosh account pic show the release being today?

Fast food ?

I've been at NTNY on and off for years. I was the one that told people in the galaxy foams thread there was gonna be a restock at stores bc my manager passed me the info and i passed to you guys and sure enough there was a restock and people here were glad to have gotten pairs from the restock. I usually drop info here and there between here and in the JB forum, its up to you guys to take it or not.

Now on the red yeezy..

That Spectacular dude just posted some cheetah roshes in the roshe thread (asia exclusives), so it seems like he likes to do a lot of "overseas" buying...

Jussayin...

Anyway, slight props to him for owning up to the L. He got got by his connect, so who KNOWS what to believe...

Don't understand why he'd get Bred 1's early when his store is getting em (I'm sure he'd have a DECENT shot at em in his own place of work at the very least)...

::Yeezus shrug::

True but you never know. Ever since this RSVP thing i haven't won nothing at all in my store. We don't get any advantages, if we want something we have to do it like everyone else here. I know with these bred 1s that release might be hectic. I didn't wanna deal with the headache and also december is a lot of stuff coming out so knocking out the bred 1s is off my list.

Proto.. IBN (diamond supply guy) didn't post pics of his Red October's? Or did he and I missed it!?

IBN is Kanye's barber and somewhat of a stylist/fashionista homie...

He's tight with Nicky Diamonds and Dennis todisco of Diamond Supply and he's the go between camps for all those Been Trill Diamond collabs, but he doesn't WORK for Diamond...

Ibn (full name Ibn Jasper, and who the LV jaspers were named after) is def part of Ye's camp...

I think Proto was referrring to Dennis Todisco's Black Sample Pair (my twisted dark beautiful fantasy pair) which is DEF authentic (unless proven otherwise)...

Last edited:
IBN is Kanye's barber and somewhat of a stylist/fashionista homie...

He's tight with Nicky Diamonds and Dennis todisco of Diamond Supply and he's the go between camps for all those Been Trill Diamond collabs, but he doesn't WORK for Diamond...

Ibn (full name Ibn Jasper, and who the LV jaspers were named after) is def part of Ye's camp...
I know this. ibn Jasper does collabs though with Diamond Supply. I'm
pretty sure that is who Proto is talking about-- I just would like to know where the pic is.

I saw Jasper post another pic of Kanye collabs on his Nike's, Zanottis, LV's.. But didn't see a pic of Red Octobers from Jasper

Thanks mark, and from what I see there are two dates: 31/10/2013 & 18/12/2013.. Today could indeed be the day.

Yes he works there. NTNY is no non-sense. Employees do not have first dibs on anything. I've spoke with employees outside of their work... There is little advantage for them. I don't understand the amount of fakes... Lol but that doesn't have to do with his job. It's like "fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me" I don't know how many times he has been fooled.

Now....Niketown DC is a different story. Manager sends pairs to their best employees, friends, etc
source on NikeDC comment?

might sum it up. Not sure about heir wording though? "Fake"? It's on their website. It was created by them :rolleyes

Edit: well damn, guess this is a reoccurring problem for them
Not saying they released the shoe but jimmy jazz online customer service has been known to lie directly to people. They said the galaxy foams would release at 6am on their website than deleted their facebook account once they released em at midnight

@LAOKRATWR Good looks bruh, preciate it. I hope everyone who has been doing their HW gets them!!

Not saying they released the shoe but jimmy jazz online customer service has been known to lie directly to people. They said the galaxy foams would release at 6am on their website than deleted their facebook account once they released em at midnight
Or how there stock of Corks was "accidentally" shipped to one of there stores

Agreed. Beastface just pointed their deceitfulness out to me

I know how to read Mark. "Most of the time" is LAOK's opinion. It's a date range, of almost 7 weeks, and not a Nike EU list of the only 2 dates that this shoe will release

Now you all assume the bred 1s are fake because I copped early? I bought from Marqueesole which is sold out and bought them for $270 which is a good deal to me.

Like i said before my plats were fake I now know that and would like to move on from that.
marqueesole is also fake, might as well get y2s off yeezybay if you're going to taint your collection like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom