Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess more people are credited with this design than the initial 2. Could have something to do with why these were labeled SP

Edit^ yes those are the initials for the people who played a part in making the Yeezy IIs come to life. Nathan VanHook and Kanye West are the first two initials since they worked closely together to make Kanye's sketch drawings a reality. The others credited must've made major contributions to the design as well.

Last edited:
I went to go see if they were legit at FC.
FlightClub doesn't do LC's if you aren't selling them. But if it was a friend that works there then that's a different story.

If you asked the person who sold them to you to put them for sale at FC then they would've had to make a more thorough legit check on them which would have gave you your answer and saved you :frown:

FlightClub doesn't do LC's if you aren't selling them. But if it was a friend that works there then that's a different story.

If you asked the person who sold them to you to put them for sale at FC then they would've had to make a more thorough legit check on them which would have gave you your answer and saved you :frown:

The guy who sold it to him is the finesser of the decade

newcomers please keep asking questions before reading, we love that. fastest way to be accepted

:nerd:

Last edited:
Looks like it's time for another update post.. This was talked about in the last few pages.

JJ has a link up. They never sold them. The product code matches Solar IIs but description says RED. JJ has never sold Yeezys on their website. Only sold them through their flagship store in NYC.

Thanks clarifying. I can't keep track of real info and random talk.

Last edited:
might sum it up. Not sure about heir wording though? "Fake"? It's on their website. It was created by them :rolleyes

Edit: well damn, guess this is a reoccurring problem for them

Last edited:
Looking for the European cat's swoosh account pic. I tried to go thru the images but I can't find it. Anyone happen to have saved it? If so could u upload it again. much appreciated.

wonder who stayed up all night then lost their s**t when those KDs dropped this morning lol. I slept good personally

I guess more people are credited with this design than the initial 2. Could have something to do with why these were labeled SP

Edit^ yes those are the initials for the people who played a part in making the Yeezy IIs come to life. Nathan VanHook and Kanye West are the first two initials since they worked closely together to make Kanye's sketch drawings a reality. The others credited must've made major contributions to the design as well.

Preciate that boss! Repped :pimp:

If you asked the person who sold them to you to put them for sale at FC then they would've had to make a more thorough legit check on them which would have gave you your answer and saved you
frown.gif
Can we stop entertaining dudes lies, next he'll say the bred 1's he bought from china are legit.

Those feezys never made it inside flight club.

Can we stop entertaining dudes lies, next he'll say the bred 1's he bought from china are legit.
Those feezys never made it inside flight club.

Bought these from Marqueesole.

So spectacular23 works At niketown, buys fake platinums basically the easiest pair to tell fakes from real, and now buys fake 1s because that way he doesn't have to wait!? Does this guy even work at niketown? I know if I worked at niketown my pair is secured I can wait, discount and retail why would I pay over retail?

the newly added initials under the insole look like "ALR", not "B", Mark... just FYI...

and hopefully this is a great new way to weed out the fakes thus far (until the fake makers include it), cuz i doubt they knew that yet, and included it on the fakes thus far...

so all these people "stuntin" with these early so far, get 'em to lift up that insole and take a pic...

thinking about it, i find it hard to believe that diamond supply guy has a legit pair... if Ye don't even have F&F pairs for his people yet, how can that guy have 'em? he ain't THAT special...

and those bred 1's up there have to be grey market (AKA FAKE)...

stop getting duped with these early release pairs, guys... go read the last few pages of the bred 1 thread and you will see, they've exposed that they're not just legit pairs being slipped out after hours from the same factory, they're not even using the same materials... the leather is different. the cuts are different. they are FAKE!!! :smh:

Last edited:
So spectacular23 works At niketown, buys fake platinums basically the easiest pair to tell fakes from real, and now buys fake 1s because that way he doesn't have to wait!? Does this guy even work at niketown? I know if I worked at niketown my pair is secured I can wait, discount and retail why would I pay over retail?

He has pictures of him working at a fast food place but enough of this spectacular23,

Does that swoosh account pic show the release being today?

Now you all assume the bred 1s are fake because I copped early? I bought from Marqueesole which is sold out and bought them for $270 which is a good deal to me.

Like i said before my plats were fake I now know that and would like to move on from that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom