Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

That makes you the 4th person I've talked to this morning, (which includes myself).

I haven't won anything from NikeDC since the db 9's.

NO SHOT in gtown then huh..

Unless they do FCFS.
That makes me the fifth person. I am based out of DC and always have better luck when I'm in NY and CA for releases. NikeDC is a ****-show with preferential treatment not just going to their friends but to known resellers who don't even want the shoes for themselves. I rather camp out at HoH in Montgomery Mall for shoes because my odds are a million times better there.

Last edited:
That makes me the fifth person. I am based out of DC and always have better luck when I'm in NY and CA for releases. NikeDC is ****-show with preferential treatment not just going to their friends but to known resellers who don't even want the shoes for themselves. I rather camp out at HoH in Montgomery Mall for shoes because my odds are a million times better there.

Same here... I used to win DC RSVP's ALL the time (about 5,6) in 2012, then the rsvp services combined by the shady employees and it all went to $.h.i.t.

In there defense however, there are a good solid number of employees in there (dudes i've known for a long time, one used to even be an NTer) but they have ZERO to do with the social media/releases/mgmt portion of the store.

Nike DC has a full time Social Media employee that I'm almost certain used to give out the hashtag early to their "peoples/friends", and probably has some involvement in the current rigging of the RSVP system (being that they're all at the same time now)... I'm doubtful pairs "walk out the back" but they def go to folks that have advantages over the average twitter follower.

Needless to say, without RSVP services, the chance at winning an RSVP manually at nike DC is very very small...

HOPEFULLY DC gets a CHANCE at these Red Yeezy's without all the shenanigans, but i won't hold my breath...

Everyone should file a charge back. NT froze 100k worth of paypal payments to AR during the milky toes fiasco. Smaller scale, funny nonetheless.

Just out of curiosity, is anyone camping in front of their computer and twitter feed all day just to be safe?
I left for an hour to go get my ticket for the Laney's. And spent even longer catching up on this thread. So yeah, it's safe to say until I head out to an event later I will be glued.

Please just confirm for me that you are Heidi Burgett.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Reactions: alp
Exactly... Sus!!! either it is... or it is haha idk but it does look like a possible canidate.

Oh how I wish I was. My boyfriend would have put a ring on it by now if I held her position. I can / will say that I'm very similar to Heidi Burgett on the PR side of things in the entertainment industry with clients in film, tv, sports, and music.
So you're Karen Civil. Got it

Please just confirm for me that you are Heidi Burgett. :lol: :pimp:

Oh how I wish I was. My boyfriend would have put a ring on it by now if I held her position. I can / will say that I'm very similar to Heidi Burgett on the PR side of things in the entertainment industry with clients in film, tv, sports, and music.

Thought I had you figured out for sure! I'll still be waiting for if/when we find out that's you :nerd: :wink:

But seriously, thanks for the reply!

That makes me the fifth person. I am based out of DC and always have better luck when I'm in NY and CA for releases. NikeDC is a ****-show with preferential treatment not just going to their friends but to known resellers who don't even want the shoes for themselves. I rather camp out at HoH in Montgomery Mall for shoes because my odds are a million times better there.

Man this made me feel worst about trying to cop the yeezys from there. Which will probably be the only place to have them. and some random DTLR.

Man this made me feel worst about trying to cop the yeezys from there. Which will probably be the only place to have them. and some random DTLR.
I was just at two DTLR locations this morning for Laney tickets - Hillcrest Heights and Oxon Hill. Both stores confirmed that the chances of them getting the Yeezys are negative. Per their words, if anywhere is a certainty to get them, it will be their Minnesota Avenue location, with the addition of one random/lucky location but 99.99% chance neither of those two stores will be the lucky ones.

Clearly no one lied to you as we're all in the raffle as well :lol: From what I heard this is the first time he's been so shady about a raffle. So maybe he built up a name for himself being legit in order to sell the 300 tickets for this ticket. :smh: I won't be entering again.

As easy as these are going to be to be replicated, theres still going to be something off. If I dont score on retail Ill wait till i know what that something is before messing with ebay or craigslist

Any significant events occurring from now till dec 7th that could give us a clue as to when these may drop? I wouldve thought maybe kobes return but he's borrowing derrick rose's suit right now

I was just at two DTLR locations this morning for Laney tickets - Hillcrest Heights and Oxon Hill. Both stores confirmed that the chances of them getting the Yeezys are negative. Per their words, if anywhere is a certainty to get them, it will be their Minnesota Avenue location, with the addition of one random/lucky location but 99.99% chance neither of those two stores will be the lucky ones.

Yea I believe Minnesota Ave will get them. They got them last year and handled the release pretty well. DTLR only got 50 pairs of yeezys (solars i believe) and raffled about 34 i think. Not sure from what I remember i know not all were raffled. Some mangers kept a pair. If any other DTLR gets them it would be in BMORE. That raffle ish just blows me man. nothing guaranteed. I rather have them do FCFS and people who really want them will have to show it.

Can anyone provide a list of the RSVP bots. I never used one and not sure which one is good. Have all the bots taken their order? are any still open? Thanks in advance.

As easy as these are going to be to be replicated, theres still going to be something off. If I dont score on retail Ill wait till i know what that something is before messing with ebay or craigslist

Any significant events occurring from now till dec 7th that could give us a clue as to when these may drop? I wouldve thought maybe kobes return but he's borrowing derrick rose's suit right now
no scales means better reps. Until we get a legit pair in hand to dissect, the bootleggers gonna bootleg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom