Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the DC/DMV heads, Minnesota Ave would be the most likely DTLR spot, as they received solars (only) last year. I was a lucky raffle winner and can say with confidence that they sold somewhere between 40-50 pairs (i was number 21 or 22 in the winners line, can't remember). There were over 700 entries, and the place was DUMB packed, so its safe to say I was lucky AF. I've invested in an RSVP service this go around and can only pray i get similarly lucky. Sadly that means i'll have to do the Nike DC route, so nothing is even REMOTELY promised. I seriously hope some DMV heads in this thread come up on these Yeezy's, so that at least some of us win. Good lucks gents/and the one dame.

Last edited:
Some of yall acting like you've never talked to a girl in real life before...

nerdss.gif

For the DC/DMV heads, Minnesota Ave would be the most likely DTLR spot, as they received solars (only) last year. I was a lucky raffle winner and can say with confidence that they sold somewhere between 40-50 pairs (i was number 21 or 22 in the winners line, can't remember). There were over 700 entries, and the place was DUMB packed, so its safe to say I was lucky AF. I've invested in an RSVP service this go around and can only pray i get similarly lucky. Sadly that means i'll have to do the Nike DC route, so nothing is even REMOTELY promised. I seriously hope some DMV heads in this thread come up on these Yeezy's, so that at least some of us win. Good lucks gents/and the one dame.
that was a great raffle last year, but i thought i remembered them haveing both cws... anyway the thing was great except for the 3-4 cops who were supposed to run security winning pairs....

how much are y'all willing to put up for rsvps? I see the price set at 500 for rsvp-- AND that ties up potential funds for trying to cop online-- do you with your $$$, I've just been more successful with NDC than putting my eggs in one basket with an rsvp service.

That makes me the fifth person. I am based out of DC and always have better luck when I'm in NY and CA for releases. NikeDC is a ****-show with preferential treatment not just going to their friends but to known resellers who don't even want the shoes for themselves. I rather camp out at HoH in Montgomery Mall for shoes because my odds are a million times better there.

Man this made me feel worst about trying to cop the yeezys from there. Which will probably be the only place to have them. and some random DTLR.
im in the minority... i have been extremely successful at NikeDC.. outside of the champ pack which SM.. exposed them for being frauds... i'm still in the 90+% winnings there.. only missed the royals, champ pack and denims.. But its been proven that they have been crooked in their RSVP processs

that was a great raffle last year, but i thought i remembered them haveing both cws... anyway the thing was great except for the 3-4 cops who were supposed to run security winning pairs....

they DEF DIDN"T have both colorways...

Plats were west coast, Solars were East, except for a few boutiques/markets and Mercer (correct me If I'm wrong)....

FYI, for the guy that mentioned it, some RSVP sites don't actually tie your money up. Some don't charge you UNLESS they win you the RSVP at your local Nike Town.

Last edited:
Lotta people gonna sleep on this release thinking its gonna be like last year's and "their" spot getting them. So until their spot gives them word, they won't worry. Don't be so sure. :nerd:

I'm pretty sure my roommate won there last year. I wasn't living with him at the time but he said he picked a size 13 and sold it to a ******** player for two stacks shortly after
laugh.gif

I'm pretty sure my roommate won there last year. I wasn't living with him at the time but he said he picked a size 13 and sold it to a ******** player for two stacks shortly after :lol:

Funny you should mention that. A couple dudes in the winners line were BMore dudes that just wanted to flip the shoes and I took their info and tried to help them flip their pairs (locally, as hood ninjas aint up for no ebay/NT forums). One athlete I tried to help them sell their sz 12 pairs to (professional football player who played HS ball here in the area) wasn't trying to pay more than $1500. I even tried to help them on CL but at the time no one was biting at the $1750 they were asking... Don't even know if dudes ever sold their pairs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom