Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was just at two DTLR locations this morning for Laney tickets - Hillcrest Heights and Oxon Hill. Both stores confirmed that the chances of them getting the Yeezys are negative. Per their words, if anywhere is a certainty to get them, it will be their Minnesota Avenue location, with the addition of one random/lucky location but 99.99% chance neither of those two stores will be the lucky ones.

Yea I believe Minnesota Ave will get them. They got them last year and handled the release pretty well. DTLR only got 50 pairs of yeezys (solars i believe) and raffled about 34 i think. Not sure from what I remember i know not all were raffled. Some mangers kept a pair. If any other DTLR gets them it would be in BMORE. That raffle ish just blows me man. nothing guaranteed. I rather have them do FCFS and people who really want them will have to show it.

Can anyone provide a list of the RSVP bots. I never used one and not sure which one is good. Have all the bots taken their order? are any still open? Thanks in advance.
I'm all for FCFS. It gives my interns something to do with their time and gets them out of my hair. As far as the RSVP bots go, I plan on using this one: http://www.rnsdkicks.com/ and they have not yet opened their process. It will be my first time using a bot, but I personally know others who have used them successfully.

Did anyone else notice that the dates are difference from Feng pairs and the other one from ??? (don't remember his name)

06/11/13 and 09/24/13

Is it normal ?

Did anyone else notice that the dates are difference from Feng pairs and the other one from ??? (don't remember his name)

06/11/13 and 09/24/13

Is it normal ?
I've seen some production dates a little different on other authentic pairs of Nikes/J's before. The bottom tag looks sketchy though, the top one looks right IMO.

I'm all for FCFS. It gives my interns something to do with their time and gets them out of my hair. As far as the RSVP bots go, I plan on using this one: http://www.rnsdkicks.com/ and they have not yet opened their process. It will be my first time using a bot, but I personally know others who have used them successfully.
your interns are willing to sleep on the street for u for 7+ days? You must have some great interns

06/11/13 and 09/24/13

Is it normal ?
The top one looks like a legit tag, but the bottom left side of the bottom tag looks suspect - as does the faded line going to the right. Reminds me of the pink edges around other fakes.

your interns are willing to sleep on the street for u for 7+ days? You must have some great interns

Plus, most interns do not get paid. I guess they'll gain experience in their field of study by camping. People asking about RSVP sites, there are two sites currently taking orders for the RO. One of them are invite only for past clients through an email link.

Last edited:
Unlike others in the industry, I take really great care of my interns and give them opportunities others don't typically share with their interns so they don't mind going the extra mile for me. I'll also give them full credit for it with our clients who also reward them for their time and efforts.

Unlike others in the industry, I take really great care of my interns and give them opportunities others don't typically share with their interns so they don't mind going the extra mile for me. I'll also give them full credit for it with our clients who also reward them for their time and efforts.
Hiring any interns?
roll.gif

Plus, most interns do not get paid. I guess they'll gain experience in their field of study by camping. People asking about RSVP sites, there are two sites currently taking orders for the RO. One of them are invite only for past clients through an email link.

there's a thread about this in general, it's a damn shame how this job climate is right now and what these fools are willing to do as interns

That's great!

You hiring? :rofl:

srs

Last edited:

Where do I submit my application/resume?

I think it is legit pair. Its 25000 yuan in china which is $4102.

All credit to IG @zyn0210

I'm in love.

with the cat or the yeezys bro?

prbly both

IF PO SAYS THOSE YEEZY'S IN THE PIC ARE LEGIT, THEN THEY ARE LEGIT. END OF STORY.

Where do I submit my application/resume?

That's great!

You hiring? :rofl:

srs

:nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:

Now....Niketown DC is a different story. Manager sends pairs to their best employees, friends, etc
source on NikeDC comment?
source: being a DMV resident. if thats not enough for you, countless stories and openly rigged rsvps. 
Yep.  Witnessed it first hand picking up RSVPs on the way back home from my business trip the weekend of the Mints/DB3 release.  Also have it on good authority from people in the area that the same Trinidad James/Jeromeyrome from Martin lookin cat somehow comes up on basically every drop.  Place is a joke.

Shocked. A number of us have just as good as bots as the big boys. We just don't advertise or do it for the $. :wink:

EDIT: ROFL Captn

No love :frown:

I don't have cooties boys. And I don't bite. Unless you're into that kinda kink.

No love? I guess you didn't pick up on my THIRST in my last post :rofl: bout to invade your inbox shortly ..

Last edited:

Thanks. Yea I looked then up last night and saved their info. I see rsvp sniper and rsvpking...good look though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom