Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

not trying to hate but the toe box looks off. if this is true, hit me up via pm, Im in NY, if anyone wants to work together on this. (long stretch these days on NT)
me and mark are well known users of ktt, hopefully he tells us. his location says he based in soho so lets wait till he says something

I'm going to be glued to my damn PC (at work) all day, now. The drive home off the internet will be the longest 15 minutes of my life, in recent memory.

Last edited:
if the shop is in soho then theyre probably the usual suspects. You can probably score a pair at michael k's now for $3000

Im prepared to drop a heavy amount to get these (for myself to wear) early/whenever, which ive done before, but im definitely reluctant with this release. so many fakes will be around and without "official" images, id hate to end up with fakes. its also hard not to jump on it if the opportunity does arise...the struggle.

Last edited:
if the shop is in soho then theyre probably the usual suspects. You can probably score a pair at michael k's now for $3000
Lot of reaching going on there. His profile location says Soho, NY. He never said where he got them from.

His post was --> "New York fam!! Stores do have pairs!!! Wont give the store connect away but they are definitely around."

I don't know this member and don't think I've even noticed him posting before but he has had an account for 2 years and I've never seen that picture before.

I doubt he's trolling. Could be very good fakes. Suede looks too on point imo.

He doesn't even say if he bought a pair. Not a whole lot to go off of. He hasn't been logged on for an hour though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom