Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn good job Dimez, let's hope that goes thru for u!!
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Here's one thing to beware of. They fit snug! Make sure to go half size up at least! I can't speak for everyone, but I would assume a few would agree.

you're one of the only people i've seen say that tho... most agree that they're true to size.

i'd suggest lacing them loose and leaving the stap loose b4 you go getting another size (they look better that way too imo)...
Nah I totally agree at least for me I had to go a half size up. They run narrow IMO. My first pair of Bolars I was very fortunate I was able to exchange them with the dude I purchased them from for a half size up so I didn't have to go on a witch hunt like I'm currently doing with my Vices below LOL..

well just paid...said he'll ship on monday ...now just a waiting game....maybe on to the platinums now....

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by dimez81

well just paid...said he'll ship on monday ...now just a waiting game....maybe on to the platinums now....
YOU WEAR A SIZE 7?

DAMN MAN THAT'S SMALL

I'm the product of short parents...what can I say..  my actually size is a 7.5 but I got an 8.  think the 7 would like that fit better....
Im very picky with sizing and fit....so I usually grab a 7-7.5 sometimes 8 everytime I buy shoes...Unless they're foams...Foam I wear a 7..

Im weird like that.

Im just lucky to get them for this prices in this size.....

Congrats Dimez, I know you been searchin far and wide for these, hopefully the seller doesn't fake on you...

I won a sz 8 (my true size) of solars at the DTLR DC Auction on RD, but I can't bring myself to wear these in this heat... I'm gonna wait till the fall, as I'm on my summer steez right now, lol (Low cut shoes/vans/Roshe's). Still in search of a sz 7.5 or 8 in the Plats, but def being patient and in no hurry...

Any extra info on foreign sites or restocks? The store in Mexico or any UK/Euro Shops that might could ship to the US? Any foreign NT'ers care to share info please PM a brotha... Gracias in advance...

Originally Posted by B Fresco

Congrats Dimez, I know you been searchin far and wide for these, hopefully the seller doesn't fake on you...

I won a sz 8 (my true size) of solars at the DTLR DC Auction on RD, but I can't bring myself to wear these in this heat... I'm gonna wait till the fall, as I'm on my summer steez right now, lol (Low cut shoes/vans/Roshe's). Still in search of a sz 7.5 or 8 in the Plats, but def being patient and in no hurry...

Any extra info on foreign sites or restocks? The store in Mexico or any UK/Euro Shops that might could ship to the US? Any foreign NT'ers care to share info please PM a brotha... Gracias in advance...
Thanks, Yeah I am hoping he doesn't either...He said he would ship on Monday
 these aren't getting worn until fall..If I had platinum's then yeah def in the fall...I may use the size 8 to acquire.  Not sure.  Kinda want to double...not sure.

I think platinum's will go down a few monte..i seen some end between 1200- 1400 and sitting in smaller sizes.

Originally Posted by jusbekicks

I just won a pair of solars in my size for $1,382.73. I hope the seller doesnt flake

smh,almost 6x over retail, is this really a good price?
Yeah, for my size...everything been ending in $1900+ . stupid isnt it.
I had someone try to buy my yeezy 1 and they offered my $100 last night.

I was like are you serious?

They told me email them when reality kick in, the most they would pay for worn shoes is $150 and the retail was 245...
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

I just won a pair of solars in my size for $1,382.73. I hope the seller doesnt flake

They told me email them when reality kick in, the most they would pay for worn shoes is $150 and the retail was 245...
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

guessing that's what imma need to save up im asz 8.5 so prices should be similiar! Hopefully there is a restock I can get my hands on but tjats just wishful thinking

Originally Posted by natrix916

Originally Posted by sniper

Edit: Anyone know who's 'ballin' wife this is?
YEEZY.jpg

Is that Ben Barra's wife?
nerd.gif
Yup. Ben Baller's lady, Nic...
I just started reading his blog and don't see why you guys hate on him so much. He's kept it real since day one and is smart enough to weed out social-climbers while maintaining his own lifestyle and close circle...

indifferent.gif

roll.gif

guessing that's what imma need to save up im asz 8.5 so prices should be similiar! Hopefully there is a restock I can get my hands on but tjats just wishful thinking

I've been watching eBay and prices for my size have been hovering around $1700 now.  And it's not getting any lower than that. 

Did dude really trade damn near $3K worth of kicks for a pair of Yeezys?
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Nice come up for the dude that got those 5 kicks.
pimp.gif

And this is exactly why I wanted a pair.

laugh.gif
@ 703 Hwy, dudes a man of his words.
laugh.gif

This is an honest question....

Don't you guys feel stupid paying 7x retail for a pair of shoes that aren't even THAT hot?

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Don't you guys feel stupid paying 7x retail for a pair of shoes that aren't even THAT hot?
Where's that Gary Coleman GIF...Classic!!
roll.gif

It's not hot to YOU. And that means NOTHING to US. Most people in here are waiting it out, so nobody is really paying 7x Retail. I'm aiming for 4x Retail (about a G) and that's comparable to any generally considered GRAIL/Heat pair of kicks with similar availability. (Tiff's, South Beaches, Supreme Dunks, etc, etc..). So to answer your question, NOPE, aint nobody feeling stupid. This is an HONEST ANSWER.

Originally Posted by B Fresco

It's not hot to YOU. And that means NOTHING to US. This is an HONEST ANSWER.
This is all that needs to be said.

man just came on here to see if prices dropped. been waiting for that to happen ever since i traded mine away but it doesn't look like it's gonna happen. not trippin tho..i'll stay patient and see if i score some trade bait within the next couple of months.

edit: a guy offered to sell them to me for $800 but he wants me to western union him the bread..i'll pass on that! i'm planning on doubling and tripling up on the Oly 6s and 7s, bred 11s, and a couple other releases. hopefully i can convince someone to trade me a solar pair for the bred 11s. I doubt that'll happen but after my last trade i feel like anything is possible
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Got my black/solar pair this week, paid rape.
Great shoe and honestly its all up to the individual on how much they want these. Been in this for awhile and sold off a few pairs of jays to offset the cost and don't miss what I sold at all.

I'm happy and do NOT feel stupid at all. These are different enough to warrant the cost. Its not just that its a special colorway, its an all around special shoe.
Most hype shoes are just special colors of established models. These are special models. These won't be retro'ed any time soon and I don't think too may other colors (if any) will come out later. If other colors pop up, the black will always be the go-to most wearable anyway.

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

man just came on here to see if prices dropped. been waiting for that to happen ever since i traded mine away but it doesn't look like it's gonna happen. not trippin tho..i'll stay patient and see if i score some trade bait within the next couple of months.

just live with the T.O.T.C. you got & dont even try & re-cop....... you might end up on the opposite end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom