Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the pairs that "shops" supposedly have are probably the same smuggled out pairs we're seeing from dudes in china. probably why they don't have that many. I say this because I see similarities between these and the early release bred 1s that come out later this year (random dudes having them, no msrp tag on size label). I wouldn't be surprised if marquee sole had pairs right now.

I say that to say I don't think it at all means they're gonna drop soon.

Got confirmation my pair is being shipped to me tomorrow afternoon. I will have the pictures by the 12th-13th.

my salt was so real when I read this b

Look this is arguably the most hyped shoe of all time, and it's already released in 2 colors.. Why the hell would Nike need the redundant promotion from D-List "celebs".. These will come out when they come out.. Arguably it will be the opposite.. Nike is aware of the hype, to much can go wrong if they reach a critical mass hype level..

If you ask me, Nike is taking this time to internally evaluate the safest and most democratic way to release the shoe, and come up with an organization wide release procedure.

Just my 2 cents

Look this is arguably the most hyped shoe of all time, and it's already released in 2 colors.. Why the hell would Nike need the redundant promotion from D-List "celebs".. These will come out when they come out.. Arguably it will be the opposite.. Nike is aware of the hype, to much can go wrong if they reach a critical mass hype level..

If you ask me, Nike is taking this time to internally evaluate the safest and most democratic way to release the shoe, and come up with an organization wide release procedure.

Just my 2 cents

I agree with a lot of this, but if they're in stock rooms, and I truly believe they are. ( Although not everywhere) They can't let them sit there for too long, or the Fernandos of the world will find a way to sell them out the back door. Just my thoughts.

i plan on entering so many raffles my pockets are gonna look like i just left chuckie cheese.
and i aint winning anything.

Last edited:
the salt levels in this thread and the real world will be at astronomical levels

im willing to bet some NT members won't get pairs while others who are completely oblivious get pairs

Just my 2 cents

Most likely this

the salt levels in this thread and the real world will be at astronomical levels

im willing to bet some NT members won't get pairs while others who are completely oblivious get pairs
that seems to happen all the time.

reminds me of the time when i just strolled into the nike ID store in shanghai and picked up 2 pairs of space jams like nothing..

Mr. Connected...I like it.

just out of curiosity...whats the most anyones paid for a pair of yeezys? 1 or 2. i paid 450 for my zens on release. training camp did a raffle and i lost but saw a kid walk out with my size so i offered him double. he was hesitant, called his friend and his friend told him to do it. i still wonder if that kid thinks about what he did or if hes still friends with the dude on the phone...

mark081990 mark081990 - I really don't feel like looking through the clutter, what did you say about Takeover in NJ? The owner is my boy's right hand man, pretty sure I can get some solid info for us.
Just what someone else said/:

-GradeSchool "TakeOverNJ said they expect a February release

Nah team retail. If they get these, they will raffle them.
damn need a nice fcfs retail spot. This could have been it

and did they get the other yeezys?

Yes according the list I saw from sneaker news.

They raffled the Solars if I'm not mistaken. I'll find out if they have any actual info on the RO's.

I agree with a lot of this, but if they're in stock rooms, and I truly believe they are. ( Although not everywhere) They can't let them sit there for too long, or the Fernandos of the world will find a way to sell them out the back door. Just my thoughts.

Yes, and I may be wrong but I'm guessing that they're in stock rooms of Nike associated store fronts? .. I'm thinking they're gonna have a waaaaay tighter grip on the mom and pops just because last go around was borderline embarrassing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom