Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lot of reaching going on there. His profile location says Soho, NY. He never said where he got them from.

His post was --> "New York fam!! Stores do have pairs!!! Wont give the store connect away but they are definitely around."

I don't know this member and don't think I've even noticed him posting before but he has had an account for 2 years and I've never seen that picture before.

I doubt he's trolling. Could be very good fakes. Suede looks too on point imo.
yeah everybody's fishing right now for info. BUT i'm sure if these pics are from NY mom and pop shops then its from the usual suspect of shops

@Mark081990    they do seem very close. but im looking more so at the shape of the toe box. someone mentioned a soho store before but i doubt its from there. i feel like if it were in NJ which i could see a possibility he would have said NY/NJ. i tried checking out his previous posts for clues as to his whereabouts but it says its not available at this time.

...boutta dress my dog like Watson, the way i sound in this post.

@Mark081990    they do seem very close. but im looking more so at the shape of the toe box. someone mentioned a soho store before but i doubt its from there. i feel like if it were in NJ which i could see a possibility he would have said NY/NJ. i tried checking out his previous posts for clues as to his whereabouts but it says its not available at this time.

...boutta dress my dog like Watson, the way i sound in this post.
if you want to see his posts google this: yeezyfan2014 2013 site:www.kanyetothe.com  

Ladies and Gentlemen..... Welcome one of our esteemed KanyeToThe mods NE!

Now, NE use your mod skills and extract the info from the dude who posted the pic.
i'll try and reach out to him. he's probably already ignoring 35 other PMs right now though, so i dunno how welcoming he'll be.

EDIT: just sent the most sincere PM ever, lol.

Last edited:
i think the shoes look fake yes, but more pointing out the fact of 'well followed' and 'legitimate' sites/people posting pics and vids!

i'll try and reach out to him. he's probably already ignoring 35 other PMs right now though, so i dunno how welcoming he'll be.
Make sure you use your KTT mod badge so he knows you're :lol:

He's not logged in right now. Maybe when he comes back from ejaculating all in the dust bag he'll settle down and give us more info :wink:

Its not impossible that a shop in ny got the yeezys either mistakingly or a small stock intentionally, but if anyone thinks 100s of pairs are sitting in stock rooms throughout ny it's foolish. With all the potential money to be made off of this shoe stores are ready to sell em asap

Its not impossible that a shop in ny got the yeezys either mistakingly or a small stock intentionally, but if anyone thinks 100s of pairs are sitting in stock rooms throughout ny it's foolish. With all the potential money to be made off of this shoe stores are ready to sell em asap
and lose their nike accounts?

c'mon son.

if ur expecting any yeezy related news ur wasting your time.
It's a block away so it wasn't really a waste of my time.

It was pretty strange though when I walked in there. They had a live band playing in front of the store. When I walked in, there was aDJ blasting GOOD MUSIC's Clique and all the employees were dancing.

Bottom line, no ROs lol 

It was pretty strange though when I walked in there. They had a live band playing in front of the store. When I walked in, there was aDJ blasting GOOD MUSIC's Clique and all the employees were dancing.

Bottom line, no ROs lol 
oh u hit 21m? Hate that place, ******g scum work there

oh u hit 21m? Hate that place, ******g scum work there
Na I hit up NTNY thats why it was odd they had the DJ and everything.

I think there is going to be a performance there or something. The lobby was packed. 

Last edited:

Bottom line, no ROs lol 
That is weird. I've never once walked in there with a live DJ playing. Good thing it wasn't New God Flow.... Then I'd know something was up

tumblr_m6obrp9yua1qfuzblo1_500.gif

I just realized the dude from KTT never said he bought them. They just said they were around and stores have them. I have a better idea of where it is now. and someone in this thread works there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom