Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized the dude from KTT never said he bought them. They just said they were around and stores have them. I have a better idea of where it is now.

The picture looks to be in a house tho, which might mean he did. Either way, picture matches up with what I have been told. Connecticut people, was told you guys have them in stock as well at spots.

Last edited:
if this thread wasnt 95% nonsense id be able to find more info and a contact. its gonna be a pain to go back through all this.

Got confirmation my pair is being shipped to me tomorrow afternoon. I will have the pictures by the 12th-13th.
nerd.gif

nthat.gif
 Congrats fam

When celebs get their pairs, would those be categorized under F&F, or is that a whole other category from a PR standpoint? The reason I ask is because once celebs started getting their AY2s last year, the official announcement from Nike was made 1 week later.

Celebs started receiving their pairs in-hand by May 29:
http://www.complex.com/sneakers/201...lebrities-got-the-nike-air-yeezy-2s-yesterday

Nike made the official announcement on June 7:

Last edited:
Got confirmation my pair is being shipped to me tomorrow afternoon. I will have the pictures by the 12th-13th.
YES, finally we'll get some clarification on how the shoe really looks, can't wait, congrats on getting your pair man.

Last edited:
Remember what was posted on KTT?

I GOT SOME SOLID INFO THIS WEEKEND: I held on to because I hate mark but here it is. I talked to the Mayor (top 5 sneaker collector ATF member mr. NIKE ID himself) and he said this:

• nike hasn't released them because they can't get the red perfect on every shoe

• nike is thinking about buying the name "red October.

• SOME STORES HAVE PAIRS (didn't mention what stores but claimed some of his close friends have pairs in stock @ their stores.

the reason why some stores have pairs and people like Virgil Don c and IBN don't have pairs are because NIKE has made the release of the shoe a priority AND not family and friends. It would only complicate things if they haven't got this new red perfected.

• stores that do have them have very low stock for now.

the mayor always comes to my store and delivered on the news about the plats being on mostly on the west coast and the east getting mostly solars.....

So maybe the gap isn't so big this time. We could see a release sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom