Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jamminj606

Got my black/solar pair this week, paid rape.
Great shoe and honestly its all up to the individual on how much they want these. Been in this for awhile and sold off a few pairs of jays to offset the cost and don't miss what I sold at all.

I'm happy and do NOT feel stupid at all. These are different enough to warrant the cost. Its not just that its a special colorway, its an all around special shoe.
Most hype shoes are just special colors of established models. These are special models. These won't be retro'ed any time soon and I don't think too may other colors (if any) will come out later. If other colors pop up, the black will always be the go-to most wearable anyway.
THIS should be quoted again and again at the top of each page.  i did the same, i sold six pairs of jordans that i bought within the last year and that i wont miss(some doubles), and luckily because of the hype from the concord aftermath i got about 20% more for them than i would have a year ago.  i even listed them at 10-20% below the lowest BINs just to move them more quickly...

Originally Posted by B Fresco

Originally Posted by jeenewed

This is an honest question....

Don't you guys feel stupid paying 7x retail for a pair of shoes that aren't even THAT hot?
It's not hot to YOU. And that means NOTHING to US. Most people in here are waiting it out, so nobody is really paying 7x Retail. I'm aiming for 4x Retail (about a G) and that's comparable to any generally considered GRAIL/Heat pair of kicks with similar availability. (Tiff's, South Beaches, Supreme Dunks, etc, etc..). So to answer your question, NOPE, aint nobody feeling stupid. This is an HONEST ANSWER.
49f158489ca3af232dbe5ac8d3354526ec0a60a.gif

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

man just came on here to see if prices dropped. been waiting for that to happen ever since i traded mine away but it doesn't look like it's gonna happen. not trippin tho..i'll stay patient and see if i score some trade bait within the next couple of months.

edit: a guy offered to sell them to me for $800 but he wants me to western union him the bread..i'll pass on that! i'm planning on doubling and tripling up on the Oly 6s and 7s, bred 11s, and a couple other releases. hopefully i can convince someone to trade me a solar pair for the bred 11s. I doubt that'll happen but after my last trade i feel like anything is possible
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

YOU GET THOSE CONCORDS I SENT?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

man just came on here to see if prices dropped. been waiting for that to happen ever since i traded mine away but it doesn't look like it's gonna happen. not trippin tho..i'll stay patient and see if i score some trade bait within the next couple of months.

just live with the T.O.T.C. you got & dont even try & re-cop....... you might end up on the opposite end
a guy offered to sell them to me for $800 but he wants me to western union him the bread..i'll pass on that! i'm planning on doubling and tripling up on the Oly 6s and 7s, bred 11s, and a couple other releases. hopefully i can convince someone to trade me a solar pair for the bred 11s. I doubt that'll happen but after my last trade i feel like anything is possible
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i wouldn't mind trading oly 6s and 7s plus bred 11s straight up for some yeezys..itd be the same as paying about $500 for a pair..that'd be a steal with what prices are looking like online

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

edit: a guy offered to sell them to me for $800 but he wants me to western union him the bread..i'll pass on that! i'm planning on doubling and tripling up on the Oly 6s and 7s, bred 11s, and a couple other releases. hopefully i can convince someone to trade me a solar pair for the bred 11s. I doubt that'll happen but after my last trade i feel like anything is possible
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

YOU GET THOSE CONCORDS I SENT?
nerd.gif

idk yet..i was trying to help out the homie. he prolly won't let me know if he got em till after he get home from work. i'll keep you posted tho

Finally tried on my plats and must say I'm very impressed. Comfort is on point and they look great on feet. I'm gonna be rocking em with 511 khakis and a gray tee, no need for all the matchy matchy stuff. Only decent shirt I've seen is the gray Horus one 
grin.gif

Found someone who is down to $1200 for a pair of plat's in my 11.5. Started at $1800 lol

Should I pull the trigger? I paid more for the solar's so this is tempting...

Originally Posted by Shayan30

Found someone who is down to $1200 for a pair of plat's in my 11.5. Started at $1800 lol

do it only if it wont hurt your pocket and you have a nice income

now if you struggling and you have to sell 7 plus pair of shoes to scrap up the money then save the cash homie grind and wait till you get ya bread up enough that a stack wont hurt you

Y'all are some idiots forreal in here. If you want em get em, are they worth it? NO, why do you need convincing, it's your money do what you want. You know you're getting ripped off so just save some face at least doing it.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

now if you struggling and you have to sell 7 plus pair of shoes to scrap up the money then save the cash homie grind and wait till you get ya bread up enough that a stack wont hurt you

Yeah money isnt a issue...just spent $1650 on the solars so dropping another $1200 might be going over board..if they were LVs or something, thats fine but $3K on shoes  which retailed for $500 in a week is pissing me off but I want them everytime I see a pic so its tempting lol...

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Y'all are some idiots forreal in here. If you want em get em, are they worth it? NO, why do you need convincing, it's your money do what you want. You know you're getting ripped off so just save some face at least doing it.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Yeah money isnt a issue...just spent $1650 on the solars so dropping another $1200 might be going over board..if they were LVs or something, thats fine but $3K on shoes  which retailed for $500 in a week is pissing me off but I want them everytime I see a pic so its tempting lol...
These won't be going under 1000 IMO, so if you have the bread go for it! Seriously people are actin like fools telling others what to do with their money. And 1200 is a drop in the bucket if you have your money right. As long as bills are paid and all your priorities are straight nobody should tell you what to do with your own money 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dimez81

well just paid...said he'll ship on monday ...now just a waiting game....maybe on to the platinums now....
good luck, i heard its a lot of trouble shipping out of italy.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

well just paid...said he'll ship on monday ...now just a waiting game....maybe on to the platinums now....
I hope not....Ive gotten stuff from italy before though

Damn I need a nice pair of camo cargo shorts like those. Every pair I see is hella big and baggy.

Debating whether to rock my solar reds on my trip to Vegas.
mad.gif

Great shoe and honestly its all up to the individual on how much they want these. Been in this for awhile and sold off a few pairs of jays to offset the cost and don't miss what I sold at all.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm happy and do NOT feel stupid at all. These are different enough to warrant the cost. Its not just that its a special colorway, its an all around special shoe. [/color]
Most hype shoes are just special colors of established models. These are special models. These won't be retro'ed any time soon and I don't think too may other colors (if any) will come out later. If other colors pop up, the black will always be the go-to most wearable anyway.

What makes it a a "special shoe"? Cause its Ye's?  How old are you? You sounding young.

Just curious.

Originally Posted by jecca650

Damn I need a nice pair of camo cargo shorts like those. Every pair I see is hella big and baggy.

mad.gif

Check for Scotch & Soda bro...that's where I got these, 30% off too..

Originally Posted by jecca650

mad.gif

i forgot what camo shorts i got but i think they were from Obey off karmaloop..they fit nice..not too baggy not too tight

Originally Posted by 18th letter

I hope not....Ive gotten stuff from italy before though
Congrats you got your sz with a decent price.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm happy and do NOT feel stupid at all. These are different enough to warrant the cost. Its not just that its a special colorway, its an all around special shoe. [/color]

What makes it a a "special shoe"? Cause its Ye's?  How old are you? You sounding young.

Just curious.

I feel exactly the same.I'm 24 and I’ve been collecting since I was 14. I actually had to pay rapeprices for the Plats and I definitely don't regret doing it at all.  

I have always collectedshoes based solely on the fact that I feel shoes are piece of art. As a result,I definitely feel that Kanye West did have a big influence on my purchase, butthat was only because I think he is an amazing designer in the music andfashion world. Of course I don’t want to discredit Nathan Vanhook, but seeingKanye add to the sketches was awesome for me.

As far as the shoeitself. All I can say is that there are really a few shoes I would evenconsider comparable to the Yeezy 2 and for me I am huge quality over quantitytype of perso. I have definitely owned my fair share of heat/hype shoes--  DS 1994 aj1, nike dunk supreme low, unkle, 2001jordan iii, stash bw, etc. As of right now the only real shoe that I considerjust as elegant and beautiful is the stash bw and 2001 black aj iii.

I honestly feel youreally need to own them to understand why they are so amazing. I do agree thatnot everyone on this forum will feel the same way that I feel and most peopleare buying out hype.

At the end of the dayeach person is entitled to do what they want. 

Originally Posted by B Fresco

Originally Posted by jeenewed

This is an honest question....

Don't you guys feel stupid paying 7x retail for a pair of shoes that aren't even THAT hot?
It's not hot to YOU. And that means NOTHING to US. Most people in here are waiting it out, so nobody is really paying 7x Retail. I'm aiming for 4x Retail (about a G) and that's comparable to any generally considered GRAIL/Heat pair of kicks with similar availability. (Tiff's, South Beaches, Supreme Dunks, etc, etc..). So to answer your question, NOPE, aint nobody feeling stupid. This is an HONEST ANSWER.

tiffs go for $500, south beaches $500, supreme under $1,000
but these mediocre quality shoes, to pay $1300+ or waste days of your life camping for is absolutely ridiculous. these shoes cost about $10 to make, that's including shipping. they are not rick owens or louboutins, if you even know who they are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom