Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is it just me, or does this photo look like a professional website photo? I.E. like the photos you would see on footlocker, nike store, etc. Reminds me of the Champ Pack photos from Nike.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. THOSE ARE FAKE AS HELL. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? How could you for one moment think those are legit?

Because that's how small the pic was, and I raced to get it on here before I really looked at it. Please don't try and make this into a big deal, I know it's Monday and slow around here. But you're reaching.

The suede looks too light still, and the toe box mesh appears to have that off red like most of the fakes have. We definitely need better angles.

Idk. . .look at the color differentiation between net/mesh and suede on toe guard

plus the stitching and lining going inside the shoe looks pretty clean

only off thing is the light suede

good fakes if so

Because that's how small the pic was, and I raced to get it on here before I really looked at it. Please don't try and make this into a big deal, I know it's Monday and slow around here. But you're reaching.

somehow you keep managing to take this thread back a few pages

Idk. . .look at the color differentiation between net/mesh and suede on toe guard

plus the stitching and lining going inside the shoe looks pretty clean

only off thing is the light suede

good fakes if so

I agree, they look pretty good for the most part. Can you get better angles? Or request some? Who is it, by the way?

Hmm.... Interesting. Looking forward to seeing Samis pair in so we can dead this fake/real talk and have an actual pair to go off of.

Hopefully he can show them and they don't give him no special rules on revealing them.

Last edited:
Not true. Did you see the 88 3's? The elephant print was all over the place. It's more a sign of mass production vs B grade. Those are 100% real.
Exactly! 

i had a pair that had a ripped up piece of elephant print that came straight from Finishline.com 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom