Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forum has finally slowed down significantly the past few days. i'm fiending for that concrete info though. 
nerd.gif

side note: APC Kanye Jeans came in today. Couldnt be happier with the fit. **** is 
nthat.gif
 will go nicely with my RO's 

yall crazy plats r ill so r the nets  solars r dope but the red r just ok  and i love an all red shoe  but lack of scales ....they just look a lil lazy         but im stiil tryin to cop

Forum has finally slowed down significantly the past few days. i'm fiending for that concrete info though. :nerd:

side note: APC Kanye Jeans came in today. Couldnt be happier with the fit. **** is :nthat:  will go nicely with my RO's 

They standard ? Or the petite ones?

help me w/ this one since I seem to be confused. Sami said this week that his were shipped out... is he getting a F&F pair or is he getting the pair that he won via contest?

Love the spikes as well as the scales ,solar ,reds,plats.... The spikes look dope they could have been the yeezy 3's and I would have thought it was progress still

Still no new info then...

Good sign since it seems like legit pairs are starting to show...

Only in Asia.

I'm not expecting anyone to know the answer to this, but does f&f mean friends and family of Kanye or friends and family of the brand (including Kanye's people)? If it's the latter we're probably pretty close to the RD.

Not being an owner of any yeezys, I'd say the spikes/pyramids are growing on me, besides seeing loads of pictures of RO's you get used to them.

Also from reviews of the previous colours, the spikes/pyramids make the yeezy 2 more durable? Which is a plus for those who wanna rock them often!

THANK YOU!!!! RO's are dope, but jus hyped up cuz its a new colorway! if they all released @ tha same time this would be the least popular i.m.o.
this is all opinion, solars are my favorite because they are the most subtle but no way would the all red be the least popular lol.  its ALL RED, most people dont have taste and go for the brightest sneaker on the shelf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom