Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by rocketsfan

Lurk city, lurk lurk city

They not even lurking no more they came straight out and asked for help
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bay1591

My goal is to get these before the end of the year...I was thinking of selling some shoes but I really dont want to
ohwell.gif

Same position here
30t6p3b.gif

ATTENTION:

ANY ATTEMPTS TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE (NO MATTER THE ASKING PRICE) MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION FROM NIKETALK. THIS GOES FOR EVERYTHING...INCLUDING BUYING OR SELLING "INFORMATION".

TAKE THAT STUFF TO THE BUY/SELL FORUMS.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by K1ngCastro

Originally Posted by dahhkneesb

Any more info i get i'll share. I hate the fact i couldn't get a pair especially because 90% of Yeezys are for sale Smh.
LA heads ill be on the lookout heavy.

Thanks man. Good people.

Watch he be the one to get a pair and not tell anyone where he got it from
laugh.gif

happy.gif
Lol alright my dude you don't know me. I'm not on here asking for help, im trying to help people get their pairs homie.

I was wondering why this thread jumped a few pages; someone threw a rumor about restocks. Not a chance... Mad heads, including myself didn't get their pairs and there's no changing that. Just hope and wish cats would stop paying these stupid prices so they can drop to something more reasonable.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by dahhkneesb

Active Athlete Inc. In Houston is getting a re-stock. In store only, i suggest any Houston cats to follow them on twitter @ActiveAthlete15

IT'S A PURCHASE RAFFLE. 25 A TICKET. 2 TICKETS MAX. UNLIMITED PEOPLE CAN ENTER.
they are gonna clear more money than the resellers charging 2500.....its a damn shame....im so glad i got lucky on ndc

Originally Posted by dj balance sells beats

I was wondering why this thread jumped a few pages; someone threw a rumor about restocks. Not a chance... Mad heads, including myself didn't get their pairs and there's no changing that. Just hope and wish cats would stop paying these stupid prices so they can drop to something more reasonable.

The problem is with this release a lot of people got their pairs for mark up at mom and pops including myself.. I don't think the prices will drop to much lower..... Maybe level out around 1200.... But man I just need my size!!!!!!

Originally Posted by 18th letter

People that weren't posting in the last 40 pages all of a sudden saw the posts about restocks and started asking for PMs. How convenient.
I get your general premise, but I personally didn't feel like I had much to contribute to the thread the last 40+ pages. All the information I knew everyone else did and I didn't find it necessary for me to post something along the lines of "got my size at Nike Montalban" or "got my Yeezys, sucks to be you guys". I suppose I am a "lurker" in the sense that I don't post much, but I would be more than willing to help someone out as much as I could if they were to message me. If someone is nice enough to help me out, great. If not I'll move on...
I do hope those who struck out are able to get theirs through any restocks 

Now I'll go back to "lurking"

Well I did it I got my pair of Yeezy 2's.....paid more than I wanted, but it was well worth it IMO.....
I just sold a few of my old shoes from the collection.........
Most sneaker head have 50+ pair of shoes, so it doesnt hurt to sell/trade a few for a pair you really want. Im in San Antonio, there isnt gonna be a restock......we have on boutique and 5-8 pair isnt going to help the city. lol
Good luck to everyone who wants a pair....i'll post some pics tomorrow

SMH at all the newbies thinking their inclined to info.

Also what's even worst then newbies are the people who have joined NT over 2+ years ago saying I don't post but have been here for "x" amount of years with double digit post asking for PMs with restock info. Nobody is going to "help" you out.

Any info I come across you better believe I'm only sharing with ACTIVE members of the forum.

You have to contribute to the forum, instead of just posting in the "hypebeast" threads. Make your way to the pickup, outlet, and/or wdywt threads and give compliments or state an opinion. That goes a long way, TRUST you have to build relationships/friendships. It's when releases like these happen is why NikeTalk is here, info and people helping each other out but you have to contribute to reek it's rewards.

man people older than me have been in this longer and they still get shut out or strike out. why is there such a cliq like posse type of attitude around here? that ##%% was highschool
i guess jordan160 is right, giving out info and getting nothing in return. fine. atleast try not to bend us over and shaft us with prices, how the f the dude gonna give out info in nyc thats a rape price and resell AND ADMIT that its a comeup you cannot pass up? I swear to god theres a couple of pages in the old thread that got people giddy about the resell value. yall are afraid of the resellers so maybe those that aint giving solid info wanna keep them company. "bill belamy", n please

i swear i've never seen so many posts straight BEGGING for info or hook-ups than i have in this thread (and the last one)...

laugh.gif
@ all this begging. Just stop it.
You want information, put in work & go find it. Everyone wants the best in life, without putting in work...That's the problem with society nowadays. Lazy %+% _ 's.
30t6p3b.gif

If I had information, I'm only helping friends or individuals who actually want to wear the pairs like myself.

PO

^By no means do I think I'm entitled to any sort of help but hey it doesn't hurt to ask, right? What's the worse that can happen? I have built a friendship with a few members on here but if at the end of the day I'm viewed as a "newbie" because of the level of my activity or how long I've been a member for, but still have the shoes I have wanted to get then I can live with that.

Btw I don't think I'm a hypebeast. I spend most of my time buying and collecting Kobe's, and I also like Kanye, the Yeezy 1 and 2. But you guys can judge me. Isn't that what the internet is for?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

you guys think if nike restocked the website with GR numbers that it would completely crumble the "resale" business?

Yes it would and that would be lovely.

I'm gonna put it out there since I feel like I started this mess.

A store, in my state, got a restock yesterday.

Do I know why? Nope.

Did I get a pair? Nope.

A friend of mine spends a ton of money there (Mom and Pop store) and they take care of because of such. I went in and asked about the shoe less than 10 minutes after they called him, with him SITTING in the car with me as he called back to confirm they were holding his pair and they straight face lied to me. Am I mad? Not at all. That's business.

My purpose of posting was this. Stores MAY OR MAY NOT be getting restocks. I don't know. I just figured this is a COMMUNITY message board so here is my contribution to the community. Your spot might have them sitting in the back, while they're listed on eBay. I gave you guys a lead, go out and do the work. That's how these things work. If you want to know what state I'm in, again, do some detective work. The store in question SOLD OUT OF THE SHOES YESTERDAY, SO NO, THEY DON'T STILL HAVE THEM.

However, he's a VERY INTERESTING PIECE OF INFORMATION I CAN CONFIRM. Another store (also in this state) had their first shipment of Platinums (HINT HINT) stolen on the 8th before release date, so Nike sent them the pairs that were stolen. NIKE HAD PAIRS TO SEND TO REPLACE THE PAIRS THAT WERE STOLEN. So I'm not going to cause anymore speculation. THIS IS ALL I KNOW. But what I will say is that in the original thread some guy made a remark about a Nike guy telling the guys at GQ that there would be 3 restocks. Take that for what it's worth. Any questions, as people always feel that the PM will get some "extra" info, PM me. But this is all I know. Happy hunting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom