Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by CARRERA909

Okay here's my story..got through on the 9th with my confirmation order & all.. was in such a rush to checkout that completely forgot about upgrading shipping.. with that said, was told every day from like the monday-thursday that "they should ship today or tomm" since it was stuck on "preparing to ship" for the longest.. friday i called & was told "regret to inform you but seems your order is pending cancellation" .. i was pissed.. this was realistically my only shot at them, so decided to keep trying.. i then DM nikestore & ask is it true my order is cancelled?.. they tell me "doesn't show anything of it being cancelled" only to later be sent another DM saying "after double checking with our support team, we regret to inform you the order has indeed been cancelled.. we are truly sorry & here is a 20% code for the inconvenience" .. at this point i reply & just hope they can do something.. i am then told that bad news is its pending cancellation, good news is that they will try to locate my pair.. monday comes & goes, nothing.. Tuesday, same story.. i had pretty much given up hope when WED morning at work i get a call where rep says they have my size 12 solar on hand ready to ship, just need my shipping & billing info... she tells me my order has been upgraded for free to one day air.. and at the moment it is on its way scheduled to be delivered by tomm afternoon.. Such a stressful release, but anxious to finally have em in hand as i actually want my pair to wear.. i hope everyone who genuinely wants their pair to wear gets theirs somehow or another.

Persistence paid off fam. You got to keep the 20% code too!? Win win

There is no way in Hell I will pay 2,000...the fact someone PM'd me that.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SkyyPilot

Finally got enough $$ to pick up a pair. Now can't decide whether on Solars or Platinums.

personally id get the platinums.  i think its much better looking and has more "class".  the only thing that would make the solars better is since they are black they will look cleaner longer(depending on how well you care for your shoes)...

So I think I'm going to come up on a pair of Solar Reds in a size 8, however I need a 10.5. Is there a good market looking to trade for that size?

I finally sold my pair & I have no regrets. They were underwhelming in person & the trade offers I was getting for the most part weren't really up to par. Plus I can use that money to get a lot of other kicks I missed out on/upcoming releases. Hope everyone wanting a pair eventually gets them though. I've been wanting SB 8s FOREVER & still don't have a pair, smh.

Originally Posted by Destro the 3rd

All those itching to get a pair
devil.gif
 make sure you triple check your double checks 
eek.gif
. Because the dark side grows stronger with this level of fakes
mad.gif
. It's only going to get worse.

Damn if you told me those were real I would have believed you. 

Originally Posted by SkyyPilot

Finally got enough $$ to pick up a pair. Now can't decide whether on Solars or Platinums.

Solars ! But that's just me . Shoot , any cw would be great 
pimp.gif

devil.gif
eek.gif
mad.gif

pretty good fakes. good lookin out

Originally Posted by cornzilla

devil.gif
eek.gif
mad.gif

Damn if you told me those were real I hadn't seen a million pictures of Yeezys already I would have believed you. 

Finally my pair of solar reds are on there way. Can't wait to rock the s out of em.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Paid a pretty price but these are a must have. One of the hottest sneakers of all time.

Those are some pretty good fakes the only tale tell signs are

1. The Solar Red inside the heel is off completely & should be more pink than true red.

2. The snakeskin isn't carved in on the fakes.

Easy to spot if you've actually possessed an authentic pair but i could definitely see people being fooled by these, smh. These bootleggers ain't messsin around are they, lol.

Originally Posted by Mazz305

1. The Solar Red inside the heel is off completely & should be more pink than true red.

Easy to spot if you've actually possessed an authentic pair but i could definitely see people being fooled by these, smh. These bootleggers ain't messsin around are they, lol.
This

Also the toe box is too squared on those fakes, strap is alot thinner, suede rises too high along with the shoe in general being out of proportion. 

Originally Posted by mALiZ

Originally Posted by Mazz305

This

Also the toe box is too squared on those fakes, strap is alot thinner, suede rises too high along with the shoe in general being out of proportion. 

Glow in the dark sole along the midsole is too "clear" should be full all around and shouldn't be able to see through it. 

I'm doing a little bit of research, according to NDC the full size run of was 8-12,13,14. Does anyone know if this was true of countries outside of the US as well? In other words, did foreign countries receive sizes lower than an 8, and did they receive sizes 13.5 and 14.5?

Originally Posted by cornzilla

devil.gif
eek.gif
mad.gif

Damn if you told me those were real I would have believed you. 

wow... that is pretty damn close!  fine by me if it makes the prices of legit pairs drop
grin.gif

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

I'm doing a little bit of research, according to NDC the full size run of was 8-12,13,14. Does anyone know if this was true of countries outside of the US as well? In other words, did foreign countries receive sizes lower than an 8, and did they receive half size 13 and 14?

Yes, 110% I know for sure some shops outside the US received sizes 7, 13 and 14.

all you lames reselling authentic pairs why dont you do one better and resell the fakes? guess you can never be satisfied with all that money you're charging right?

Originally Posted by indianabound

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

I'm doing a little bit of research, according to NDC the full size run of was 8-12,13,14. Does anyone know if this was true of countries outside of the US as well? In other words, did foreign countries receive sizes lower than an 8, and did they receive half size 13 and 14?

Yes, 110% I know for sure some shops outside the US received sizes 7, 13 and 14.

Add sizes 6 and 6.5 too.

Man,, wore my plats to a lounge the other night thinking it was all good, just checked em now and I am missing a lacetip on my left shoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom