Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im in a total mind**** right now, between this thread and the one on the new "sneakertalk" can some1 explain wth is going or point me to the thread that explains it?

Almost 2 weeks of the thread has been lost i guest from the site transfer.....LOL good thing there wasn't any real info on there but the average rants and and opinionated arguements without a real right or wrong.

Almost 2 weeks of the thread has been lost i guess from the site transfer.....LOL good thing there wasn't any real info on there but the average rants and and opinionated arguements without a real right or wrong.

It's also cool that you can see how many lurkers and members are on the thread (Currently Viewing 3 Members, 2 Guests), so lurkers we can see you all now lol. No more invisibilty for you guys and precaution will be taking when releasing info.

It's also cool that you can see how many lurkers and members are on the thread (Currently Viewing 3 Members, 2 Guests), so lurkers we can see you all now lol. No more invisibilty for you guys and precaution will be taking when releasing info.

where do you see this info?

I got so lucky picking up my first two pairs for extremely good trades but now that Im trying to double up I just cant do these prices.

prices are dropping anytime soon guaranteed. Thirst is still strong with this one.

are dropping? I think prices already dropped to their lowest point which was $1400-$1500. From the ebay listings I have been watching, price are going up again around $1600-$1700 at least for size 8-9

If you think these are going to fall below $1500, you might as well go buy something else. Too many guys I personally know are going to jump all over $1000-1500. That's just the truth. Guys with expendable income are now looking at that as a deal. Think what you what, but it's relatively true.

yea i'v noticed prices rising again as well. its only been a month and a half though...so give it to about oct ..nov if they don't drop by then they prob won't... BTW i doubt they every go below a G.

This is no dout the biggest hyped sneaker ever IMO... I'v never seen so many scams, outrages prices and HYPEBESTIALITY (new word :lol:) surrounding a sneaker. if anyone has please remind me.

Anyone seen this pic?

mannnnnnnnnnnnnn what sucks is that i got my pair in today and damn near thought we lost NT just when i was going to post pics...had to put the camera down...now i'm home from work and need to charge the camera battery so i can get these quick pics

july 18/2012 finally yeezy 2 arrive
july 18/2012 finally new NT arrive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom