Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real or fake? I know it's dark.... I have more pics of the shoes but before I post it just want to know what everyone thinks?

Looks legit, but judging on how you posted these images, you must be demonstarting how we can't tell fakes from reals at this point in a dark atmosphere, which makes me extremely sad. :frown:

how do any of you guy/girls really expect to say yes or no to that question of real or fake? that pics is too dark to determine...you could play this game with pretty much this shoe, any shoe, almost any item you want if you want to determine using dark pics...no matter what you think, no matter how certain you are, would you bet $500 on your opinion?

basically, i dont see how posting that picture serves to move this thread along in a positive way

if people want legit checks, there is a thread for that

if people want to see what fake yeezys look like, there is a whole world out there on google for that

we dont need to see all these fake pics to determine a real pair in this thread...there is more fakes pics of yeezys in here than legit ones!

how do any of you guy/girls really expect to say yes or no to that question of real or fake? that pics is too dark to determine...you could play this game with pretty much this shoe, any shoe, almost any item you want if you want to determine using dark pics...no matter what you think, no matter how certain you are, would you bet $500 on your opinion?
basically, i dont see how posting that picture serves to move this thread along in a positive way
if people want legit checks, there is a thread for that
if people want to see what fake yeezys look like, there is a whole world out there on google for that
we dont need to see all these fake pics to determine a real pair in this thread...there is more fakes pics of yeezys in here than legit ones!

you're over analyzing the purpose of that pic and all the other videos/pics on here showing that the fakes are looking more closer to the real version. Especially now, compared to the previous fakes looked.

Maybe that dark pic did make it hard to determine, but it's just another reason on showing the gap btw the replica and authentic is becoming smaller....nothing more, nothing less....

Ask yourself this: how many sneakers like this have had fakes flood the market so fast, with revised versions nearly 3 months since the RD? It's unreal...never seen anything like this....

Galaxy Foams didn't have this many replicas out three months after the RD...

It's unprecedented....not fair and not right. For a person to put in so much work and effort to get the actual shoe, and now with the fakes looking like that, it's another step.....it's harder now.....while the fakes are available in every website that requires your Western Union the money....:smh:

Not everyone on here is going to google fake yeezy pics, or youtube yeezy videos. that's what sites like NT is for....what this Yeezy thread is for....for new information....imo fake pics of yeezys in this thread is a good thing so it helps anyone on here buying the shoe to be fully prepared in what to do and how to do it......i thought i was trying to contribute to help others out. Sorry if that didn't seem like the positive thing to do for you....|I

Last edited:
theyre def 100% real....i even went back and lighten up the pic.

You're right....

Decided that this will be my last post about comparing and showing pics of fake and real yeezys....thought this was better than looking at all the bickering, arguing and hating posts on here...oh well

Last edited:
you're over analyzing the purpose of that pic and all the other videos/pics on here showing that the fakes are looking more closer to the real version. Especially now, compared to the previous fakes looked.
Maybe that dark pic did make it hard to determine, but it's just another reason on showing the gap btw the replica and authentic is becoming smaller....nothing more, nothing less....
Ask yourself this: how many sneakers like this have had fakes flood the market so fast, with revised versions nearly 3 months since the RD? It's unreal...never seen anything like this....
Galaxy Foams didn't have this many replicas out three months after the RD...
It's unprecedented....not fair and not right. For a person to put in so much work and effort to get the actual shoe, and now with the fakes looking like that, it's another step.....it's harder now.....while the fakes are available in every website that requires your Western Union the money....:smh:
Not everyone on here is going to google fake yeezy pics, or youtube yeezy videos. that's what sites like NT is for....what this Yeezy thread is for....for new information....imo fake pics of yeezys in this thread is a good thing so it helps anyone on here buying the shoe to be fully prepared in what to do and how to do it......i thought i was trying to contribute to help others out. Sorry if that didn't seem like the positive thing to do for you....|I

went back and re-read my post...i believe i came across more harsh than i meant...you made some valid points...like i said, i still it's sad we have more pics of fakes in this thread than legit pairs, but if you people posting fake pics in an attempt to help other ultimately obtain real ones, then sobeit...maybe then that would lead to an influx of more legit yeezy pics and happy NT users...i do wish all of you out there the best of luck, myself included since i'm still on the hunt

:nthat:

anybody on here get on the chicago villa scavenger hunt??
happy.gif
I did

It's appreciated, it's just the thread feels like a fake yeezy catalog. You could build a comprehensive buyers guide in the legit check forum. http://niketalk.com/f/7365/nike-price-fake-checks

The quality of the replicas almost on par with the authentic pair.
tired.gif
  It won't be long before it's really hard to distinguish the real and fake pairs.

The quality of the replicas almost on par with the authentic pair. |I   It won't be long before it's really hard to distinguish the real and fake pairs.

Funny thing is those are the 2nd batch of reps he's comparing to which are really bad mostly becaus of the mesh and sole. The newest ones are pretty much game over. Add to the fact there's no new tech the Yeezy has to incorporate into it the reps pretty much do the job.

Funny thing is those are the 2nd batch of reps he's comparing to which are really bad mostly becaus of the mesh and sole. The newest ones are pretty much game over. Add to the fact there's no new tech the Yeezy has to incorporate into it the reps pretty much do the job.

It was easy to tell in the video the fakes from the reals, idk how he got mixed up towards the end. Seems like the Plats are the easiest to fake, scales getting better, soles looking correct, color is coming along. Only a matter of time but those solars will be a whole other beast, can't get that color right.

Reps are getting harder to distinguish on the street, but if you don't want to get scammed just ask for specific photos, like pattern on eyelets, inscription on the inside of strap or under insole, thick lace lock. These are things that are not copied into reps and rather won't be, so good photos with tags should do the job. It's sad to see that demand for replicas is so big that they have to improve them so much, but for real sneakerheads it shouldn't be a problem to cop legit ones.

Thanks for all the feedback guys!! You are all much smarter than me about the fakes and they are getting pretty hard to spot the difference.

I got in for Villa scavenger hunt in Chicago, will I be seeing any of you there? Wonder how many pairs they will have available. I'm guessing one......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom