Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering, If someone loses a lacetip, where can one find replacements? Someone is selling a pair but without the gold tips, just the regular black/silver ones...

Also for those who have the shoes already...how do you keep the lacetips from falling off?

guise...someone answer my question please...then you can go back to arguing :nerd:
you cant order replacements. as for keeping them from falling off, you can use putty as suggested. some people use crazy glue, which i think is horrible. i just take them off as i like to tuck my laces in anyways.
I seen a video on youtube suggesting clear nail polish...im just wondering just in case i get my pair soon lol wishful thinking

The novelty of the lacetips will wear off quickly. They are annoying as hell. From having them clinking against each other, to them needing to be re-tightened, to having to look down to see if they are coming loose, to having to look for it if does come off! Worst part of the shoe >:

bolds everything except the main thing pinpointing him and only him. smh

i can wait until youre at your crib or whatever time it takes you to hit up your friends to borrow their stuff. doesnt matter to me as i can still spot a fake and 1:1 fake. receipts or gift receipts work to. i asked for pics not for questions. you can post what you have on you right know too.

no salt. just calling you out as i think youre just like every other forum "baller". i have my pair. do you?

seriously how old are

cant believe I took time out of my chill day to take a pic for u so u can stop rambling :rolleyes

forgot I even had the card to sales associate who took care of me when I was in Cali

I was wondering, If someone loses a lacetip, where can one find replacements? Someone is selling a pair but without the gold tips, just the regular black/silver ones...

Also for those who have the shoes already...how do you keep the lacetips from falling off?

guise...someone answer my question please...then you can go back to arguing
nerd.gif
you cant order replacements. as for keeping them from falling off, you can use putty as suggested. some people use crazy glue, which i think is horrible. i just take them off as i like to tuck my laces in anyways.
I seen a video on youtube suggesting clear nail polish...im just wondering just in case i get my pair soon lol wishful thinking
i can see that as a decent alternative. you get a subtle bonding agent without something permanent. but i do agree with what tuxedo said. i remember hearing that clink when i first tried them on. they look nice, but not enough for me to bother with. 

i can wait until youre at your crib or whatever time it takes you to hit up your friends to borrow their stuff. doesnt matter to me as i can still spot a fake and 1:1 fake. receipts or gift receipts work to. i asked for pics not for questions. you can post what you have on you right know too.

no salt. just calling you out as i think youre just like every other forum "baller". i have my pair. do you?
seriously how old are

cant believe I took time out of my chill day to take a pic for u so u can stop rambling
eyes.gif

forgot I even had the card to sales associate who took care of me when I was in Cali
thank you! ill wait for belt pics when you get home.

Have had my plats in the closet forever and brought them out, and they have so much nice detail. I've always wanted black 1s or 2s, but have failed in trading for them so far. seriously considering to just wear them or sell them off.

well this thread is officially dead to me. I don't even care anymore and don't want to post the latest in updates to the fake yeezys so that the NTer can be better informed on how to spot a well crafted fake from a real pair. Because apparently, some OG and new NTers members are on whatever by actually considering to purchase those AAAs. And also because this thread has become a LV legit check and show competition.

Enjoy those AAA/1:1s NTers!

Last edited:

seriously how old are

cant believe I took time out of my chill day to take a pic for u so u can stop rambling :rolleyes

thank you! ill wait for belt pics when you get home.

LIG it fam.... plz

it aint that cereal fam

Last edited:
seriously how old are

:lol: Son... You didn't have to prove yourself to anyone.
Thats a nice wallet though.

And someone should sell those tips online eventually. I mean, they did it for SB laces and Jordan XI laces.
But I guess its a more lucrative business for GR shoes because more people have them.

If everything goes according to plan tomorrow, I'll have an extra pair of Solars to keep DS. As for the person who wanted a solution to keep the lace tips on, I use surf wax to keep them stable. As mentioned though, they do screw on pretty tight, but I just like the added sense of security. I've worn my Solars a lot since RD and haven't had any problems. Nothing has come loose. Nothing has fallen off...

If everything goes according to plan tomorrow, I'll have an extra pair of Solars to keep DS. As for the person who wanted a solution to keep the lace tips on, I use surf wax to keep them stable. As mentioned though, they do screw on pretty tight, but I just like the added sense of security. I've worn my Solars a lot since RD and haven't had any problems. Nothing has come loose. Nothing has fallen off...

I didnt need a solution my pair never even came with one of the lace tips. Thanks though.

^No worries. However, I was responding to a post before yours asking about how to keep them on...

^No worries. However, I was responding to a post before yours asking about how to keep them on...

that was mine..thanks to all who replied and stopped the arguing lol

alright so when asking for pictures, what do i ask for specifically?

if asking for pictures to cop a pair.........

tagged and dated pics

i would suggest only do meet ups too many scammers out there especially with this shoe

still to this day I check CL and other places every now and then and I see the same scammers with new post :smh:

if asking for pictures to cop a pair.........

tagged and dated pics

i would suggest only do meet ups too many scammers out there especially with this shoe

still to this day I check CL and other places every now and then and I see the same scammers with new post :smh:

seller sent me tagged pics with my ebay user name but no date...i forgot to mention to include the date

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom