Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn its getting scary with these fakes out here. This proves they can do pretty much anything they want :x :smh:

Damn its getting scary with these fakes out here. This proves they can do pretty much anything they want :x :smh:
pretty much i still find it weird no platinums but im sure solars are more in demand. but dare i say these fakes have me actually thinking about doing something stupid but i just cant.

Believe me, I don't wanna pay 3k but I just feel like FC is my only legit spot to get these.

im overly paranoid about e bay. Ever since I lost 800 for a pair of eminem 2 on sc.

if anyone can direct me to a legit seller on size 8 Solars I'd appreciate it.

There's a pair on eBay for $3500 I think? Made dude an offer and he never responded so I went elsewhere.

I was thinkin bout gettin a pair from Rif LA for $2500 a few weeks back but passed cuz I didn't wana spend that much. They long gone off their site now.

Onlymjscollectd has an 8.5 for $2100 on ISS and I got at him on twitter, but he never followed up with purchase info so I kept looking n found my size 8.

Just keep searching and another one will pop up sooner or later

Last edited:
There's a pair on eBay for $3500 I think? Made dude an offer and he never responded so I went elsewhere.

I was thinkin bout gettin a pair from Rif LA for $2500 a few weeks back but passed cuz I didn't wana spend that much. They long gone off their site now.

Onlymjscollectd has an 8.5 for $2100 on ISS and I got at him on twitter, but he never followed up with purchase info so I kept looking n found my size 8.

Just keep searching and another one will pop up sooner or later
Yeah. I'm just impatient. About the dude only...he's legit. I got china 8 lebrons from him but he shoulda got back to you. That's not good business on his part. It's gonna be a long few months saving up.... I saw a used pair of size 8 on ebay.for 1800...

:lol: yea the dude with the 3500 pair n onlymjs didn't wana take my money.
Even tweeted onlymjs to hurry n respond n take my money!!
And even tho I'm gona wear em, I just never like buying used/worn shoes.

How much u looking to spend anyway?

a month ago dudes were saying no way in hell they'd pay over 2k, now contemplating about 3k? damn **** changed quick. no one specific, just the thread in general.

Last edited:
a month ago dudes were saying no way in hell they'd pay over 2k, now contemplating about 3k? damn **** changed quick. no one specific, just the thread in general.
I wasn't in the thread early and only started looking recently but it seems $2400 and up is the only way to get solars without losing brain cells haggling back amd forth with irrational dudes.

I don't see myself dropping 3 bucks but i'm also impulsive as hell and get impatient with wasting time looking for a deal.

damn.. i had 2 chances to buy VNDS pairs for around 1500, should of pulled the trigger.. now they all sold.

laugh.gif
yea the dude with the 3500 pair n onlymjs didn't wana take my money.
Even tweeted onlymjs to hurry n respond n take my money!!
And even tho I'm gona wear em, I just never like buying used/worn shoes.

How much u looking to spend anyway?
QFT, I'm the same way. I would rather pay a premium for a DS pair. That's me though and everyone is entitled to their opinion of course. 

Quick Legit Check (sorry for the poor cell pics):

I finally found a local seller that is selling a DS pair of Yeezy 2's in my size.  He seems legit but I have a few concerns before I drop my hard earned cash.  They are supposedly DS (concerns around the look of the under insole area -- seller says its lighting).   Says they were purchased at a shop called "End" in the UK (receipt is included).  I am purchasing them locally so I am not too concerned but I don't want to drive 2 hours if you guys see anything wrong...  Thank You in advance.

They look good from those pics. Always better to get tagged pics and from a better camera. Lighting can make a big difference

There is a guy selling some vnds solar size 8 for 1800 on ebay.  Can u take a look to see what u all think.

thanks

I agree with melofan...ask for tagged pics.

Ziggy - scales look too pronounced and sole color just doesn't seem right. And ooooooo yea I messaged that seller a few times asking what NT member he got them from, he never responded. Suspect :smh:

Got any other sz 8s jumpmankb?

And anyone else agree that mine I posted a page back are legit? Just wana make sure :wink:

Last edited:
There is a guy selling some vnds solar size 8 for 1800 on ebay.  Can u take a look to see what u all think.

thanks
the one without the box?

last time i checked.. it looked like the soles were translucent.. and the scales looks to be fake (smaller sizes torwards the top). i'd stay away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom