Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't wear any jeans that bleed off onto my shoes anymore, period.

i used to mess with designer denim, selvedge, all that, but they all bleed, and i like shoes way more than jeans, so i had to cut them out.

i mostly wear levis skinny 511's now, and none the ones i have bleed at all.

Just unDS'd my Solars yesterday (with shorts @ the beach -- I'll post a a few pic later).

I want to wear them with black jeans tonight but I am worried about the ink possibly rubbing off onto the Solar liner... Any suggestions on how to reduce the risk?

Thanks in advance!
wearing them to the beach though, thts worse than a little bleeding

i went to a running store and bought the thickest insole they sell... for one, people say in the jordan forum that thicker insoles help prevent midsole paint cracking (which the plats are notorious for)... number 2, i didn't wanna mess up the yeezy design on the OG insoles...

which ones did you pick up?

Lol DJ and me do the same ****. No jeans that bleed and got thick insoles to keep my Yeezy ones from being destroyed / make a more snug fit.

I went a half size up and use sneaker shields, thick socks, and insoles for the plats

Does anyone think the replica version will be on point to these? Been a lot of talk on here http://niketalk.com/t/507183/nike-air-yeezy-2-authentic-fake-comparison/300 Would hate of the replica were on point with everything
tired.gif
Was thinking about picking a pair of solar but idk after I seeing how good the reps are and I really wanted these too.

Last edited:
Does anyone think the replica version will be on point to these? Been a lot of talk on here http://niketalk.com/t/507183/nike-air-yeezy-2-authentic-fake-comparison/300 Would hate of the replica were on point with everything |I Was thinking about picking a pair of solar but idk after I seeing how good the reps are and I really wanted these too.
Replicas would never devalue the authentics. Just look at how many replicas have already been made, have they made any dent in the resale value of these or the overall demand? No. Doesn't matter how good it is, it's still a replica. If you're happy with that, be my guest, but I'd never wear replica sneakers.

Replicas would never devalue the authentics. Just look at how many replicas have already been made, have they made any dent in the resale value of these or the overall demand? No. Doesn't matter how good it is, it's still a replica. If you're happy with that, be my guest, but I'd never wear replica sneakers.
I hate replicas I even said I wanted to try get a real retail version and I've paid reseller prices before for stuff like galaxy foams,db's etc and don't mind spend the money for a real version. The other replicas were no wear near close to the authentic yeezys and these have everything from snakeskin to toebox. Look at ray allen 13's,they should be wroth $1000+ easy for how limited they are and PE's but the replica are so good now it really hard to distinguish between the two which devalued them a lot. If you see the stuff of yeezybay, it kinda scary to me, since it would be hard to find a authentic pair

Last edited:
My journey for solars is finally over! Shout out to the NTer that sold em to me, you know who you are!
wink.gif

Special thanks to Johnny for helping me out with leads and info, good dude
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Hit me when you come down to LA bro.

Some pics..
Nice pickup.

Pay it forward and sell me those plats
smokin.gif

I hate replicas I even said I wanted to try get a real retail version and I've paid reseller prices before for stuff like galaxy foams,db's etc and don't mind spend the money for a real version. The other replicas were no wear near close to the authentic yeezys and these have everything from snakeskin to toebox. Look at ray allen 13's,they should be wroth $1000+ easy for how limited they are and PE's but the replica are so good now it really hard to distinguish between the two which devalued them a lot. If you see the stuff of yeezybay, it kinda scary to me, since it would be hard to find a authentic pair

I agree. When I am able to finally get a pair I really don't wanna get stuck w a pair of yeezybays....I really think that will happen to a lot of ppl w this shoe

I agree. When I am able to finally get a pair I really don't wanna get stuck w a pair of yeezybays....I really think that will happen to a lot of ppl w this shoe
Also to people who think these will skyrocket it wont,unless they discontine the yeezy line since people will hop on the yeezy 3 train whenever it does come up. Only reason price are like this is because the marekt been dry, but with these replicas that are near flawless it going to hurt the value imo. No other specific shoe has been replicated as much as these and they are making pretty good reps at that too.

Last edited:
Also to people who think these will skyrocket it wont,unless they discontine the yeezy line since people will hop on the yeezy 3 train whenever it does come up. Only reason price are like this is because the marekt been dry, but with these replicas that are near flawless it going to hurt the value imo. No other specific shoe has been replicated as much as these and they are making pretty good reps at that too.

Solars perhaps but I have yet to see plats that resemble the real ones. The colors are always slightly off and the tongues always look terrible. And even Yeezybay can't get he insoles right

Solars perhaps but I have yet to see plats that resemble the real ones. The colors are always slightly off and the tongues always look terrible. And even Yeezybay can't get he insoles right
Won't be surprised if they fix the insole since it not that hard to make it slimmer but atleast it a sign to between real and fake. Also yeezybay going release plat in august if you look at the page

Last edited:

just not true, when you look at the history.

yeezy 2's dropped, and everyone said their release would make the 1's drop in value, but they didn't, they actually went up a lot (like i told y'all they would)...

i don't see these replica's making the price of authentics go down... there's fewer and fewer authentic, DS pairs out there, and there are hardcore heads who will never settle for a replica, and with so few authentic pairs on the market, the price isn't gonna drop, it's only gonna go up.

I don't care how good they make the reps.. there will ALWAYS be a way to tell from the authentic and fake, there is just no way they can make it an exact replica.

about the insoles...

i guess i threw away the packaging, so i can't tell you guys the exact one, but it's the thickest one made by sofsole...

i tried the spenco "walker/runner", cuz that's what cats in the JB thread said is best, but the arch was killing me (cuz i have virtually no arch)...

the sofsole one i got is even thicker tho.

You also have to understand that what you see at these sites isn't necessarily what ur gonna get.

Keep n mind that what they're doing is pretty much illegal.

Sure they're gonna spend a good amount of money and craftsmanship to make a good looking pair to take pics of. But mass produce that same shoe exactly the same? Doubt it.

These people are breaking some kind of law, what makes you think that they're not gonna dupe buyers and send out subpar pairs that look nothing like the pictures you see?

Theres Size 11 Plats on eBay at $300 bid with 2 days left.  Only worn for a photoshoot, OG everything

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom