Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

There are many photos on Instagram, some have been posted in here already. This sounds like a crazy release.

If I got a pair they would most likely go towards a pair of solars really. I most likely won't get a pair the way those two sound anyway
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Im pretty sure their not fake fam. When snl finished they show ye, n they looked like the photo that i posted. But regardless its gonna be insane.

I'm not saying they're fake.

I'm just making an observation on how they have similar shape to how fakes look. You know the fakes that come in all those weird colors and cost like 80 bucks off a sketchy website.

But that is just from these not so good pictures. I'm sure they will look right when better pics are released.

Off topic but that New Slaves track is insane.

Why would anyone come on here claiming to have info and not share it? Happens all the time on NT, does it make people feel important?

Why would anyone come on here claiming to have info and not share it? Happens all the time on NT, does it make people feel important?
all u have to know its going to be very hard to cop at or near(under 1000) retail

His album drops that day in the US, 17th in the UK
yeah but normally it takes months of previews and other celebrities wearing and advertising them b4 a release. They usually don't have kanye wear em and release them a month later, but then again we're in 2013 and the hype on these are at an all time high, so anythings possible. Im hoping its not one of those auction style releases on ebay, now THAT would be mission impossible

For some people, yes. For other people, no. In this situation, it's the latter. I'm just trying to help give a little guide and help those thinking this will be somewhat attainable like the first two AY2's. This 100% won't be the case. Go back, read the posts, clues were mentioned by a few credible people. It's not my place to throw everything out, but the least I can do is give a little insight. Now if Proto is also popping up here saying Mission Impossible, take that advice and hold it in the back of your head.

Haha oh I agree Alps.  I was thinking the June 18 date was tossed out, incorrectly, because of the album release date.  I think it would be after that if they ever do release where you pay via a cash register :lol:

Haha oh I agree Alps.  I was thinking the June 18 date was tossed out, incorrectly, because of the album release date.  I think it would be after that if they ever do release where you pay via a cash register :lol:
Well Kim did say yeezy season so that leads me to believe more than one things drops on that day or at least in that time frame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom